Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Members Who don't post, and visitors who don't join

R

Rayray

I have noticed for some time that there are a goodly number of members who have never posted, and there are also always about as many visitors as members logged in. There's nothing wrong with this, it is certainly your free choice, and hopefully you find info here that helps you.

HOWEVER, I for one, and I can only speak for myself, believe that you folks could add a lot to this forum by joining in and entering into the conversations. There are world-wide members here, many with little English, who enrich us all with their posts, their photos or videos. It's a fun thing, nobody's grading, no winner-take-all contests, no politics.

How about it? The cost is right.

Roger that. Just spinning my wheels I know. You know what--I forgot the robots.
Someday...soon...the robots WILL join in. Good? Bad?

In a democracy or an open forum, the peon's opinion is heard as much as the billionaire's.
However, if either is an idiot, they will soon feel the heat, lol.

Reactions: DroneClone
Okay, okay! You shamed me into it. I have been lurking on here for little while researching the H as well as the P4 in other forums. Anyhow, my Typhoon H is on its way!

Long story short... This is not my first foray into RC aircraft. I tinkered with SPADs a few years back. However, other obligations took over my time.
spad.jpg

I'm hoping to get back into it with the new drone. It's amazing what technology has added to the hobby over the past 10+ years.

Roger that. Just spinning my wheels I know. You know what--I forgot the robots.
Someday...soon...the robots WILL join in. Good? Bad?

In a democracy or an open forum, the peon's opinion is heard as much as the billionaire's.
However, if either is an idiot, they will soon feel the heat, lol.
Their Cyborgs, not robots! I'lll Be Back!:eek:

Just kidding... I got mine so late in the game that its hard to add new content to this group... lots of experts on here so I will chime in when I can add value.... (this is not, or maybe it is, a shameless way to get to post number 6 for me :) )

Either way, great content on here, lots of energy and debate for sure... very strong personalities and I no longer need my cable TV - but very good ideas and support going on... I enjoy this group and I certainly will jump in when/where I can add some value to the debates.....

Reactions: Rayray
Just kidding... I got mine so late in the game that its hard to add new content to this group... lots of experts on here so I will chime in when I can add value.... (this is not, or maybe it is, a shameless way to get to post number 6 for me :) )

Either way, great content on here, lots of energy and debate for sure... very strong personalities and I no longer need my cable TV - but very good ideas and support going on... I enjoy this group and I certainly will jump in when/where I can add some value to the debates.....
It's not the number of posts or likes, But the size of your HEART !:rolleyes:

I have noticed for some time that there are a goodly number of members who have never posted, and there are also always about as many visitors as members logged in. There's nothing wrong with this, it is certainly your free choice, and hopefully you find info here that helps you.

HOWEVER, I for one, and I can only speak for myself, believe that you folks could add a lot to this forum by joining in and entering into the conversations. There are world-wide members here, many with little English, who enrich us all with their posts, their photos or videos. It's a fun thing, nobody's grading, no winner-take-all contests, no politics.

How about it? The cost is right.

I managed to put up a few video's if anyone is into watching them... tried to keep them quick and as interesting as you can get when you live on the largely flat prairies of western Canada, but there is a few what I would call neat video's using my old Q500+ and recently my TH RS.

Feel free to check them out here:
Drone_Video

ahh, lucky number 7 post... off to vegas now.....

Reactions: Rayray
I have only watched two, but you sure have an 'Eye for the Sky" ! LOL ! Nice work!
Thanks!
I'm trying to combine my two passions (flying & editing) and get back into them... I had some stuff that took me out of the things I loved to do years back, and now find myself redeveloping the skills... Coming from an RC Heli world, where every landing cost me $200 for 5 years (man that is hard to master when you devote only limited spare time) - to this world of GPS controlled - is very different....

Not to mention the world of forums has really developed and finding like-minded people to 'hang' with is significantly easier than in days past.. This group has a really good energy and lots of activity... so I am enjoying my time here, Rayray's poking was just enough to get me started (well I guess its better said as invite!).

p.s. Picked up the 3rd party charger adapter from another forum member a while ago and its been great... My TH RS is coming back from a spa treatment in California after spending 2 cold Canadian days with me at the end of August - so I will be able to contribute more once its back in the air.... (Thats a long story for another day)....

Okay, okay! You shamed me into it. I have been lurking on here for little while researching the H as well as the P4 in other forums. Anyhow, my Typhoon H is on its way!

Long story short... This is not my first foray into RC aircraft. I tinkered with SPADs a few years back. However, other obligations took over my time.
View attachment 2914

I'm hoping to get back into it with the new drone. It's amazing what technology has added to the hobby over the past 10+ years.

Jeff Welcome to the club! as a newbie myself glad to see you here!

For me I think the main reason is that I'm absolutely new to multi-rotors, and I find it hard to share something that wasn't already known by more experienced users.

Also a LOT of questions or doubts I've had so far have already been discussed/explained/solved in some thread (this forum is a great source of information!) So its has more to do with finding a lot of useful information already on the site and not having yet a lot to contribute

Having said that I've already made a couple of posts, and with time I'll definitely keep on joining more conversations

Greetings!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval