Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mini sd

Reaction score
Just curious, is the sd card provided with the kit at least a class 10? If so is that even good enough? If not I'm going to get another one before I get my 4K. I seen some nice deals on Amazon.

Not sure. Just put mine in the controller and bought a couple fast class 10's 32gig for the camera

Reactions: Magnum_Don
Just curious, is the sd card provided with the kit at least a class 10? If so is that even good enough? If not I'm going to get another one before I get my 4K. I seen some nice deals on Amazon.

hi
yes it is a class 10 SD card , what a lot of us do is buy a larger SD card then copy the information from the supplied SD card to a folder on your computer's hard drive then delete the files on the SD card and place the card in your ST-10 . you will need a card in the ST-10 in case you want to read the files and if in case you have a flyaway and have to send the SD card to Yuneec to show what happened .
fly self

SOME FACTS: the ST10+ takes a Micro SD card NOT a SD card which is bigger and usually the MicroSD card fits into the SD card.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop