Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. SkyEye

I just rec'd my H and am trying to familiarize myself with the unit as much as possible w/o actually flying it - no blades installed. When I turn the copter on and give it some gas, I get the error in the subject line. There is only 1 aircraft model listed in settings which is SR24S_62838V1.07, MODE SELECT is Mode 2,

Anyone help? I am new to the forum and want to say thanks - it's already helped me with a couple of questions! The documentation leaves something to be desired.

2. Gyro108

This is normal with no props on, Put them on and go fly.:)

QuadBart and SkyEye like this.
  3. DroneClone

Normal. senses as if you lost a prop/motor, designed for that !

SkyEye likes this.
  4. WanderLust68

I did the same thing. Wanted to go through basic engine rev tests without props and had same issue. Once props were on it worked fine.

SkyEye likes this.
  5. SkyEye

thanks everybody. Still not ready to fly - need to work on other issues like the camera not working. This should be a no-brainer right? lol. Unfortunately, while the GS connects to the camera OK and I can pan and tilt, adjust exposure, etc. etc., clicking on the buttons close to the corners of the screen will not work to get pics or videos. Nothing happens. I checked to make sure the buttons are working and did a re-bind. Any ideas?

6. SkyEye

Well, never mind - it turns out I was depressing the buttons for too long. If you hold them for more than a split second they don't work. OH well. lol

7. OnTheRopes

Hah yes, it took me a while to figure that one out too!

SkyEye likes this.
  8. PatR

Works pretty much like a camera, A quick push of the shutter/start-stop button works for those too;)