Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

motor placement

Reaction score
My 4K crashed when an unexpected 20mph wind gust took over. Replaced the body. Maiden relaunch failed. Motors started up fine. Camera worked. Lifted to about 4-5 feet and then suddenly took off uncontrolably to the left and crashed. Assume the motors are not in right place?? Also not sure I paired the motor curcuit boards with the right motor. Can't find anything that says how to pair them up. Help????

waqkwvmi.jpg

thanks! this is a huge help; next question, where do the ESC's go and how can I tell them apart?

Sorry, do not understand ....

you can check the motors in the GUI.

In the right upperside ... start test, the GUI show which one you have
to turn manually and the GUI says OK on NOT

maxresdefault.jpg

thanks, each motor has a computer controller that it is paired with; I need to know which controler goes with which motor

thanks, each motor has a computer controller that it is paired with; I need to know which controler goes with which motor

Connect them and test it with the GUI if correct or not.
Same with all sensors. Possible there is more/other missing then the motor(s)

Here you can see the inside with wiring

Last edited:
Who can help me here? I rebuilt my Q500 4K due to crash. everything is working just fine (Gps, all sensors, and motors start up and spin)
You noticed I said motors starts up and spins! BUT; they all spin in the oppisite direction as the arrows on the motors and will not take off, just eventually spins the blades off. I went and did the GUI and ESC check. I spun the motor in the correct direction the ESC's tell you to (which would be the correct way) but they just stay spinning in the opposite direction even after all turns green and says good. According to the picture above by Webdster showing where the motors go (A & B locations) I have them correct. At A Loss Here!!!!

So if your clockwise motors spin counterclockwise and your counter motors spin clockwise, you have them in the wrong places. They cannot all spin in the opposite direction they're supposed to and this not be the solution, unless you've also wired them backwards so that they spin cw in the ccw connector and ccw in the cw connector.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval