Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Crash... Contains discussion on religion. Watch out if you are an atheist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who appointed you as a Moderator John !, I must have missed it ?:rolleyes:
No one. I merely (and politely) requested that we keep things on topic. References to skygods and your little diatribes are clearly off topic. I repeated the request and you go on a rant. One thing I've noticed about your postings is that you always insist on getting the last word in. Fine. I'm all done with this thread here; get in you last OT rant. Just get yourself a clue while you're at it.

Reactions: kellyjdrummer
Well I'm still waiting for SOMEONE to sell me the spare parts.
Would be nice if people actually had some to sell.
Yuneec US was great, when I phoned them.
After about 5 minutes on hold I got a lovely lady who gave me the part numbers, said I could give CC details over the phone, and the parts could be sent for free (if over $100) to any of the US states.
Unfortunately they didn't have the cloud I wanted in stock
Also interestingly the price of the arm was $49. Plus shipping. While in the UK it was only £25.

I think I will start a new topic with spares and part numbers and prices.

That's right guys religion and politics has no place in these threads. Please stop.

That's right guys religion and politics has no place in these threads. Please stop.
With all respects Dragonflyerthom, No one was discussing religion whatsover on here, His best friend and brother in law passed away, and all I/we said was our condolences go out to you, and we know he is in the Lord's hand! Then John Boy comes on here and throw his atheist BS at us, for wishing respect to a fellow poster!. If we cannot even communicate our respect on here, then this forum is not for me ! Preaching is one thing, Freedom of speech is another, and you do know how much I respect you !

Last edited:
Like wise my friend , he seems to have a problem with it tho. This is a nice thread and hopefully it will remain so.

Like wise my friend , he seems to have a problem with it tho. This is a nice thread and hopefully it will remain so.
I know, and I will leave this alone, and I have deleted him off people to see what they say, so he can blow his pipe all he wants, Thanks Tom !

There are not believe restrictions on this forum, and like my daddy said, if you don't like it, don't read it! very simple! John ! No one was preaching to you or anyone! It was just condolences to a friend, who happens to believe ! Not to bark back at ya !;)
Sorry to hear of your loss Haydn.

Just an FYI - there is a rule regarding religious and political content on the forum. It belongs in "Off Topic" where I have moved this to. As long as the political or religious topic doesn't get out of hand we will leave it alone. You can see all the rules here - Community Rules

Also, if anyone sees a problem on the forum, smash that report button and let the staff take care of it. ;)

Sorry to hear of your loss Haydn.

Just an FYI - there is a rule regarding religious and political content on the forum. It belongs in "Off Topic" where I have moved this to. As long as the political or religious topic doesn't get out of hand we will leave it alone. You can see all the rules here - Community Rules

Also, if anyone sees a problem on the forum, smash that report button and let the staff take care of it. ;)
Where is the religious talk? To send condolences to a friend and wish them blessing? **** this forum is communist and corrupt!

Where is the religious talk? To send condolences to a friend and wish them blessing? **** this forum is communist and corrupt!
Seriously? Look at the title DC. Also, did you not yourself talk about religion here? By moving the post to OT makes us communist? I'm not sure you are aware of the words meaning.

There are rules to be followed here and if they are not acceptable to you why did you accept them when you joined? - Community Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430