Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My excitement turned to disappointment thanks Fry's

Long srory, frys store in Houston had a wrecked one so they are sending me the parts that are missing. I had Dallas store ship me a new controller and the also packed in the extra goodies after I paid for the props. I did mention to them that now I will have extras and they told me to keep them for my troubles. I don't need the extra items so gonna sell them off at a low price to cover some insurance I want to get gor my H.
Where are you getting insurance from? I didn't know you could get insurance for them.

this is an email I just sent of to their president, general manager and distric managers here in Tx:

Gentlemen,

I just got off the phone with your store manager at your Austin, tx location and he could not help me, said the department manager would call me back tonight and never did. I tried calling the store for him at 8:40 held for 20 minutes after asking for him and after all that time got hung up on. Here is my situation, I drove to your store from San Antonio to buy this item and when I got home to set it up noticed the battery, propellers, wizard remote and sd card were all missing. The controller has a bunch of finger print smeared all over the screen and there are several scratches on it as well. The main antenna is broken off as well. This box was not a sealed Box so I don't think your rule 12 on drone returns should come into play. I would like to return it and have a new one o replace it. Since this is not my fault I would expect you to provide a return label to ship it back and have a new one over tied to me on this coming Tuesday.

i should be out tomorrow with my godson enjoying my new toy but instead I will be calling the store and hope they will resolve these issues. If not I will get my bank involved and have that charge reversed. Anyone have any experience with Fry's?
I LOVE Fry's but in Burbank they are literally 3 minutes from me.

They have everything and they are great to me with returns but that sounds annoying, sorry.

The dude that owns Fry's is one of the partners that puts on CES.

Had a similar experience when I purchased my 4k from Fry’s last November. It was overuse the Item was used, the SD card in the Box was a 128K (Yep nor Meg or Gig), even had a Pic of some kids playing. Scratches on the Q500 body and a list of other things missing. Same thing, I went back to Frys and the return dept called a sales rep who denied the exchange for a replacement, so-called store manager deverted back to the Floor sales person. Frys Electronic did nothing to help – NOTHING! Yunecc’s Customer service did help (Great customer service) but I still bought a Returned $1200 Drone, not what I was wanting! I placed a 1 star review on every web site I could find and will continue to keep the 1 Star review updated until Fry’s at least acknowledged the problem.

I hate FRYs in general customer service is horrible, the only reason I shop there is the components being a tech myself I would never buy a computer or anything else from them imo...I think ive been spoiled lately with Amazon's excellent customer service...I didn't get my H from FRYs but just my opinion of them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox