Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Next Dream, Any Partners Out There!

Reaction score
I have been dabbling in agricultural mapping for a few farmers in East Texas. I have a dream to expand and get moving bigger to fly, have fun and live well doing so!:rolleyes:
Here a new start! Wow! 45 mins of flight time and fully autonomous!:D:D

This is cool! I would love to go with you to do some agricultural drone flights. Im in Houston.

Bill W.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
I have been dabbling in agricultural mapping for a few farmers in East Texas. I have a dream to expand and get moving bigger to fly, have fun and live well doing so!:rolleyes:
Here a new start! Wow! 45 mins of flight time and fully autonomous!:D:D
So are you using your H or the ebee for what you have been doing?

So are you using your H or the ebee for what you have been doing?
I do not have an ebee as of yet. and have been looking at other fixed wings and suas's that can do and carry the same cameras!. I have not been sold on the stability, even in light wind on the fixed wings as of yet.
I use my Phantom 3/4 mostly and the H on occassions to do the small amount of work I have done.
I am in the dabbling/infancy stages of try to get a full blown agri business going. But that would involve much travelling around the USA, which with my current job makes it difficult. The Sequoia works great and I have that mounted by modding to my P2+ and seems the best for the jobs the farmers I shoot for want!

This is cool! I would love to go with you to do some agricultural drone flights. Im in Houston.

Bill W.
I will take that into consideration and appreciate the offer! I have a small farm shoot possibly outside Conroe and if it falls thru I will let you know my friend!;)

That eVolo is nuts. He was using a controller to fly it. Hummm. And we go on. Lol.

Reactions: WilsonFlyer
Hey DFT, Long time no hear! What eVolo? Did I miss something my friend? The eBee fly's completely autonomous after you program the route on your PC! Look daddy, no hands! LOL !:eek: Good to hear from you again DFT !:)

Hey Billy.. Let me know how that goes. I am in the woodlands. U got a company going already?
Billy, or me? I don't if you were addressing me, not a company per se, but I have tons of farms and ranches around me, and have started doing quite a few side jobbers!. I am hoping to get one going hopefully!;)

The way technology is advancing why would a farmer pay someone when they see how easy it is to do themselves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval