Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My typhoon is out... So my next drone will be a....

Since 2 weeks, I have many problems of vibrations. The thing is that noone is able to find a solution.
I ran all the forums in the world. I finally got yuneec that, for the moment, does not seem to be convince that I have an issue other than dampers or props.

Anyway, I'll probably have a solution one day, but for the moment my main concern is that I must fly and film at the end the month (a small project but that could be a very good point for the future) .
I have some money (a few) to spend and I have to choose between :

1. for 1300 €
the typhoon H (I keep all my equipments, propellers, batteries, 2 st16 for dual control flight) But my trust in Yuneec is down at this time even if... I LOVE THE H.
2. for 960 €
the phantom 3 pro (it is reliable and mature, but I have to learn again from zero) . Quality for less than 1000 but no 360° gimble
3. for 2100 €
the typhoon H PRO (same than 1.). Do I need realsense ? not really
4. for 2300 €
If I can buy the 3., humm I can buy the inspire 1 v2 (more professional, better camera but more than 2Kg so an administrative complication in france)

But if I remain reasonable (and not ricch), so I keep 1. (H) and 2. (P3P)

What would you do ????

Product support is very important when purchasing a multi rotor craft. You have to take that into consideration when you make a purchase. The P3P is a logical choice in both usability and support. The learning curve to use one is minimal.

Since 2 weeks, I have many problems of vibrations. The thing is that noone is able to find a solution.
I ran all the forums in the world. I finally got yuneec that, for the moment, does not seem to be convince that I have an issue other than dampers or props.

Anyway, I'll probably have a solution one day, but for the moment my main concern is that I must fly and film at the end the month (a small project but that could be a very good point for the future) .

1. for 1300 €
the typhoon H (I keep all my equipments, propellers, batteries, 2 st16 for dual control flight) But my trust in Yuneec is down at this time even if... I LOVE THE H.
2. for 960 €
the phantom 3 pro (it is reliable and mature, but I have to learn again from zero) . Quality for less than 1000 but no 360° gimble
3. for 2100 €
4. for 2300 €
If I can buy the 3., humm I can buy the inspire 1 v2 (more professional, better camera but more than 2Kg so an administrative complication in france)

What would you do ????
The P3P is your ticket, no doubt. I bought the H to replace mine but the camera is crap and faulty so I hear your pain. Go the DJI P3 it's a good back up for you right now. Good luck with Yuneec, I'm not hopeful for you in that regard. Could be worse you could be in AUSTRALIA where we have no customer service at all.

yes I had a look to that bird... seems to be nice.
Do you know the diffence between X-star and X-star premium ?
Is there anything else than the Max Control and Video Transmission Distance ?

the Chinese Xiaomi Mi Drone is also a possible solution
it exist in 1080p version and 4K version
Marnix

The P3P is your ticket, no doubt. I bought the H to replace mine but the camera is crap and faulty so I hear your pain. Go the DJI P3 it's a good back up for you right now. Good luck with Yuneec, I'm not hopeful for you in that regard. Could be worse you could be in AUSTRALIA where we have no customer service at all.

You could also buy the P3 Advanced with the 2.5K camera is less expensive

1. for 1300 €
2. for 960 €
3. for 2100 €
4. for 2300 €

What would you do ????
DJI phantom 5

South of France...
Sorry, I am returning a fixed H and thought if you live close we could meet and you could try out the returned unit...
I am in Upstate NY USA ~
Where in upstate NY? I'm about 40 miles west of Albany near Amsterdam!

Damned,
now in France the typhoon H is at the same price than the Phantom 4 .... hard choice !
- I want video quality
- I want stability
- I don't care about the speed
- I don't care about the range

So what would you do ???

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member