Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ND filters on Q500 for filming in the desert?

Reaction score
I've just bought a Q500 and want the film in the desert in AZ & NM. Shooting DNG, going to set my shutter to 24 fps/, 1/50 sec and want maximum depth of field. What is the native ISO of the Q500, and will I need the PolarPro 3 x ND filters to compensate for exposure ? Typical exposure is f11~f14 @ 1/50 sec at 800 ISO in that environment

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks

I've just bought a Q500 and want the film in the desert in AZ & NM. Shooting DNG, going to set my shutter to 24 fps/, 1/50 sec and want maximum depth of field. What is the native ISO of the Q500, and will I need the PolarPro 3 x ND filters to compensate for exposure ? Typical exposure is f11~f14 @ 1/50 sec at 800 ISO in that environment

Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks
About right, you will need to manually adjust in hover to get it just to your liking! I have a brand new set of PolarPro ND Filters(3 set) In the box, unopened for sale with PayPal for $35.00 includes shipping!;) Comes with HARD CASE TOO!!!

About right, you will need to manually adjust in hover to get it just to your liking! I have a brand new set of PolarPro ND Filters(3 set) In the box, unopened for sale with PayPal for $35.00 includes shipping!;) Comes with HARD CASE TOO!!!
OK, email is percewoodbury @gmail.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop