Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Neck straps/ lanyards

Reaction score
I've searched elsewhere on the forum but couldn't find any mention so.... Is it possible to use a neck strap or lanyard on an ST16? It would be good to be able to go handsfree/ not drop it if necessary. Is one provided with it?

Thanks all!

The answer is yes you get a very good one

Neck strap comes with the H. It's pretty good too. Attaches at 4 points on the ST16

Can anyone tell me what the other strap is for?
It has detachable ends with very small cords.
Is it to carry the typhoon H somehow?
thanks,
rick

Reactions: Simspeed
Strange??
I just purchased a Typhoon H Prof. w/ realsense and there was NO lanyard.....I need one and have contacted the seller, but thatś really strange.......It should be included in all versions, and especially the most expensive one....
Any thoughts on that??

I just talked with my seller, he sayś that there is NO lanyard included in the Prof. version......
Are you freaking kidding me....????
They won't include a &¤%&& 5$ lanyard in a 2200,- Euro drone, and the /%%¤& lanyard is not even available for the EU marked yet......whatś going on ???

Iḿ REALLY dissapointed, such a minor item, that is very important, but they couldn't be bothered providing one, and now we have to search the world ourselfes, and purchasing one from whatever-land, just because they don't care.........if itt was a stock or production problem, they could just ship it to us when available..............

It's NOT ok, it's a very bad signal to the customers paying top-dollar for their top-product.

DISAPPOINTED!!

My reseller - from France - told me it was a Yuneec "mistake" and promise me he send a neck starp when it will be livered.

Wait and see.

Reactions: Morten
Is yours a H professional with Intellisense?
My German seller sayś tht Yuneec Europe say's "NO-ONE buying a proff. gets a Lanyard.....it's extra and they can't say WHY this decision is made"

No Intellisense but the Pro package with 2 batteries, case, .....
Yes, what you say is true but as the reseller made a mistake (because he don't know what your say) he assumes the mistake and deliver a neck strap .....
But, yes, now, his web site is without neck strap!

I just talked with my seller, he sayś that there is NO lanyard included in the Prof. version......
Are you freaking kidding me....????
They won't include a &¤%&& 5$ lanyard in a 2200,- Euro drone, and the /%%¤& lanyard is not even available for the EU marked yet......whatś going on ???

Iḿ REALLY dissapointed, such a minor item, that is very important, but they couldn't be bothered providing one, and now we have to search the world ourselfes, and purchasing one from whatever-land, just because they don't care.........if itt was a stock or production problem, they could just ship it to us when available..............

It's NOT ok, it's a very bad signal to the customers paying top-dollar for their top-product.

DISAPPOINTED!!
I posted about this a while ago. The H with Realsense does not include the neck strap, the wizard strap, the wizard waterproof bag or the bag the props come in. Real cheap on the part of Yuneec.
I ended up ordering a neck strap from Yuneec for around $15

Mine was the Advance version and it came with the lanyard. However, I don't like where the connection hooks are located on the ST16. When the tx is suspended from your neck, they are too close to the sticks and your thumbs get restricted from the hooks.

Reactions: Robert Brooks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval