Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Neck straps/ lanyards

I've searched elsewhere on the forum but couldn't find any mention so.... Is it possible to use a neck strap or lanyard on an ST16? It would be good to be able to go handsfree/ not drop it if necessary. Is one provided with it?

Thanks all!

Here is what I use. Works great!

Bestem Aerial BT-HARNESS-TYPH Zero Gravity Remote Controller Harness System (for Yuneec Typhoon H Remote Controllers)
by Bestem Aerial
Link: Amazon.com: Bestem Aerial BT-HARNESS-TYPH Zero Gravity Remote Controller Harness System (for Yuneec Typhoon H Remote Controllers):

I have a rant.

The little snap hook thing on the neckstrap pushed the Video Record button while I was recording and interrupted my shot. :(

I try to always be polite. Believe me I was screaming on the inside for much longer.

What, after too much time researching I buy my Typhoon H pro package and no lanyard, come on. Casepro on the way. Customer service 101... someone skipped that class at the Yuneec office. Maybe tops 2-3 bucks when buying in bulk. What a surprise to have everything but that.

LGSONE

What, after too much time researching I buy my Typhoon H pro package and no lanyard, come on. Casepro on the way. Customer service 101... someone skipped that class at the Yuneec office. Maybe tops 2-3 bucks when buying in bulk. What a surprise to have everything but that.

LGSONE

Yeh.... foolish and disappointing.....

:confused:

LGSONE
The fault doesn't lie with Customer Service but the beancounters -- they decided to save a few bucks and removed the lanyard and the prop bag when the Typhoon H Pro with RealSense package was released.

The only thing I don't like about the lanyard is the metal hooks can rub on screen.

I removed those quick connects and used the little round rings that they were attached to and now everything that was annoying is gone.
All you need is some patience and a GOOD little needle nose plier to get those rings attached to the controller. Nothing rubs now.

received my H Intel yesterday without the lanyard or neck strap! it was suppose to have one inside but nothing

I'm in Canada and the neck strap is there it was also there for the H Intel/realsense but removed since a few days now ...

Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Drone with Camera and 2 Batteries - Ready-to-Fly - Black

What's in the Box?
  • ST16 Personal Ground Station / 16-Channel Transmitter
  • 2 x 5400mAh 4S LiPo Flight Battery
  • AC / DC Flight Battery Charger with Car Adapter
  • USB Adapter Cord
  • Neck Strap for ST16 Ground Station
  • Sun Shade for ST16 Ground Station
  • 2 x Quick Release Propeller Set
  • 16 GB microSD Memory Card with Adapter

I'm in Canada and the neck strap is there it was also there for the H Intel/realsense but removed since a few days now ...

Yuneec Typhoon H Hexacopter Drone with Camera and 2 Batteries - Ready-to-Fly - Black

What's in the Box?
  • ST16 Personal Ground Station / 16-Channel Transmitter
  • 2 x 5400mAh 4S LiPo Flight Battery
  • AC / DC Flight Battery Charger with Car Adapter
  • USB Adapter Cord
  • Neck Strap for ST16 Ground Station
  • Sun Shade for ST16 Ground Station
  • 2 x Quick Release Propeller Set
  • 16 GB microSD Memory Card with Adapter
I wouldn't put too much faith in Best Buy's description, that's likely a copy-and-paste error or the old package description from the time before the release of the Typhoon H Pro with RealSense. If you look at the packages available on Yuneec's own website, none of them mention the neck strap:

Typhoon H Pro Bundle in Backpack
  • Six Rotor Safety
  • 3-Axis Gimbal Pans Full 360º
  • Capture Up to 4K Video at 30fps / 1080p up to 120fps
  • 12.4 Megapixel Still Photos
  • Shutter Range 1/30 - 1/8000
  • Flight Modes Include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curve Cable Cam, Journey, Follow/Watch Me and Dynamic Return Home
  • ST16 Pro Ground Station Transmitter
  • 7" Touchscreen to View/Operate Camera
  • Wizard Remote for Team Mode Function
  • Quick Disconnect Propellers Allow Speedy Install/Removal
  • Retractable Landing Gear
  • Foldable Arms
  • Video Transmission Range Up to 1 Mile (1.6km)
  • Takeoff Weight of 4.33lbs
  • Flight Time Up to 25 Minutes
  • Typhoon H Includes ST16 Pro Ground Station, CGO3+ Gimbal Camera, Backpack, (2) Flight Battery, Charging Accessories & Propellers

Typhoon H Pro RealSense™
  • Intel RealSense Technology for Autonomous Flight and Collision Avoidance
  • Six Rotor Safety
  • 3-Axis Gimbal Pans Full 360º
  • Capture Up to 4K Video at 30fps / 1080p up to 120fps
  • 12.4 Megapixel Still Photos
  • Shutter Range 1/30 - 1/8000
  • Flight Modes Include Point of Interest, Orbit, Curve Cable Cam, Journey, Follow/Watch Me and Dynamic Return Home
  • ST16 Pro Ground Station Transmitter
  • 7" Touchscreen to View/Operate Camera
  • Wizard Remote for Team Mode Function
  • Quick Disconnect Propellers Allow Speedy Install/Removal
  • Retractable Landing Gear
  • Foldable Arms
  • Video Transmission Range Up to 1 Mile (1.6km)
  • Takeoff Weight of 4.33lbs
  • Flight Time Up to 25 Minutes
  • Typhoon H Pro with RealSense Includes ST16 Pro Ground Station, CGO3+ Gimbal Camera, Intel RealSense, IPS, Typhoon Wizard, (2) Flight Batteries, Charging Accessories, and Backpack

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parisaline