Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need Battery Charger Suggestions For The H.

Reaction score
Ok all I've been using a SkyRC T6755 which is a 7 Amp 55 Watt Charger since I first bought my H & Now out of nowhere I flew down here to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with family I got here on the 16th & have flown 5 flights since being here but then 2 days ago while trying to charge the H batteries I kept getting battery disconnected errors so I first thought it was attributed to the H battery going bad but then after putting the ST16 Battery on the charger I came back & looked at the charger screen that said charge complete after it had been on there for 2 hours & then noticed that it had only charged a total of 456mAh which was after taking it out of my ST16 & it said it was only at 7%. So ya needless to say my charger is junk. But Im wanting to figure out a good charger to buy so I can get it hopefully before I leave to go back home on the 3rd. So please all give me some suggestions, & what Im wanting the new charger to have as in features are as follows: the most features as possible, be LIHV compatible, prefer as high power as possible for all fields including charging, balance charging, balance disharging etc. & I prefer an AC charger so I dont have to pack around an Inverter with me too. Thank You to all that are able to help me Tom C.

Ok all I've been using a SkyRC T6755 which is a 7 Amp 55 Watt Charger since I first bought my H & Now out of nowhere I flew down here to Arizona to spend Thanksgiving with family I got here on the 16th & have flown 5 flights since being here but then 2 days ago while trying to charge the H batteries I kept getting battery disconnected errors so I first thought it was attributed to the H battery going bad but then after putting the ST16 Battery on the charger I came back & looked at the charger screen that said charge complete after it had been on there for 2 hours & then noticed that it had only charged a total of 456mAh which was after taking it out of my ST16 & it said it was only at 7%. So ya needless to say my charger is junk. But Im wanting to figure out a good charger to buy so I can get it hopefully before I leave to go back home on the 3rd. So please all give me some suggestions, & what Im wanting the new charger to have as in features are as follows: the most features as possible, be LIHV compatible, prefer as high power as possible for all fields including charging, balance charging, balance disharging etc. & I prefer an AC charger so I dont have to pack around an Inverter with me too. Thank You to all that are able to help me Tom C.

I have a UP120 DUO. It charges 2 batteries plus the ST16 battery at the same time. Ordered with Amazon prime got it in 2 days.

I have the Hitec x2 plus I believe with the wireless adapter for smartphone it is 100 watts
If you want 2 charge faster then their is the pro
Also bought the battery cables from Carolina Dronz for the h
Love the performance of everything and the X2 does all the extra features metering resistance check as well as storage!

I have the Hitec x2 plus I believe with the wireless adapter for smartphone it is 100 watts
If you want 2 charge faster then their is the pro
Also bought the battery cables from Carolina Dronz for the h
Love the performance of everything and the X2 does all the extra features metering resistance check as well as storage!
I'm the same. My ST16 quit charging internally before and was actually draining its battery. Don't leave the 16 plugged into USB charging after it's completed charging. It can damage the charging circuit that tells the screen to monitor the battery level to where that never shuts off and drains the battery because it no longer fully shuts off. I had to get my ST16 replaced for this issue.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis