Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need help to pair controler with simulator for Typhoon H

Reaction score
Just bought a Typhoon H and the Simulator. Have installed the simulator program and plugged in the Dongle. I think I need to create a new "model" in the controller but can't figure out how to do it and can't find a YouTube or other instruction. This can't be difficult but am at a loss. Can somebody point me to the right place?

There is a youtube video I think on the german site showing how to bind. From memory Uber Lowe or similar name is the man who made it.
Top of UAV Pilot program has simulator heading to choose radio bind.

There is a youtube video I think on the german site showing how to bind. From memory Uber Lowe or similar name is the man who made it.
Top of UAV Pilot program has simulator heading to choose radio bind.
Thanks. Think I found one.

Just bought a Typhoon H and the Simulator. Have installed the simulator program and plugged in the Dongle. I think I need to create a new "model" in the controller but can't figure out how to do it and can't find a YouTube or other instruction. This can't be difficult but am at a loss. Can somebody point me to the right place?
Hi treat the sim dongle as a drone but copy create a new model first on your st just in case you have a problem,call the the copy new mode; USB so as you know which is which fly model of sim USB ,that way you can delete the usb version to start again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis