Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need new Typhoon H Main Power Distribution Electronic Control Board & flight controller

Reaction score
So I'm looking all over online and can find the Main Power Distribution Board, However the ones I have found dont include the flight controller. I had a rather bad crash, and Still am not sure what went wrong, It was hovering nicely about 75 feet and all the sudden seemed to completely lose all power and fell to the ground. I didnt have the camera on at the time so that's good, but after the crash when I would push the power button blue lights would flicker then once released it would just go dead. In fact if any one on here has one for sale that would be awesome. Thanks!!

So I'm looking all over online and can find the Main Power Distribution Board, However the ones I have found dont include the flight controller. I had a rather bad crash, and Still am not sure what went wrong, It was hovering nicely about 75 feet and all the sudden seemed to completely lose all power and fell to the ground. I didnt have the camera on at the time so that's good, but after the crash when I would push the power button blue lights would flicker then once released it would just go dead. In fact if any one on here has one for sale that would be awesome. Thanks!!
How old is the aircraft?
Did you buy it new or used?
When you picked the H after the crash was the battery still in it?
Do you have an pictures?

It is only a couple months old, I purchased it on eBay. All motors seem fine, I have removed the bottom part because of how broken it was. I can send pictures. The battery didnt come out of the Hexacopter. The landing gear and apparently the main board were damaged. I will reply with pictures.

I checked out terrestrialimaging.com They do have the Main Control Board but do not have the Flight Controller. I messaged them about it.

It is only a couple months old, I purchased it on eBay. All motors seem fine, I have removed the bottom part because of how broken it was. I can send pictures. The battery didnt come out of the Hexacopter. The landing gear and apparently the main board were damaged. I will reply with pictures.
Do as @BillyTexas suggests. Call Yuneec and explain what happened and give them details. You will need to email them the whole Telemetry folder from the ST16.
After that you may need to call every couple of days to check the status of their analysis. I am fairly confident they will cover this as a warranty issue.

BTW, how do you know the Flight Controller is bad?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rrichesin