Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Android app version 1.1.9

Reaction score
Even if they added the wifi frequency selection, I cannot figure out how to select it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170408-151431.png
    Screenshot_20170408-151431.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 74
on andriod?
open breeze but you have to be connected to your breeze then open the top left hand 3 lines
you will see
drones settings
camera settings
General Settings open this and then scroll right to left past measurement unit and its there?
let me know if you find it and tell me whats it supposed to do?

Thanks, I've found it after updating also the breeze firmware.
Basically you can set if you want the breeze to use 5 ghz wifi indoor or outdoor channel.
It changes the frequency. I suppose because not all the phones are supporting the higher channels. See attached image

Attachments

• Schermata 2017-04-11 alle 23.20.27.png
    Schermata 2017-04-11 alle 23.20.27.png
    85.5 KB · Views: 41
Basically you can set if you want the breeze to use 5 ghz wifi indoor or outdoor channel.
It changes the frequency. I suppose because not all the phones are supporting the higher channels. See attached image
i update my firmware earlier and never updates fully i get error message so had to do reset for it to work it shows that i have the latest 1.1.9 it always does this when i update any new fimware on the breeze

Also it takes at least 1 minute to find the breeze on my phone but always does find it even if it takes a long time

Be careful with the provided firmware in the APP update! After updating to 2.0.10, the Wifi channel changed from 36 to 48, after clicking on "Indoor". I tried " Outdoor" after that an no device could see the breeze any more!!!
I tried: OnePlus One, Cubot X8, Nexus 7, Samsung S3 and IPad Air 2.

Only a manual downgrade with the Firmware provided here: yuneecpilots.com/threads/modify-the-default-wifi-channel.6910
brought the Breeze back and wifi was back on channel 48.

I tried this twice...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece