Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New autopilot Firmware v1.35?? yes!

The only thing I can say is that I updated both mine with last month update, on one I forgot to clear flight data and it did not fly right. It toilet bowled and behaved erratically. I then cleared flight data and recalibrated everything and it flew perfect. With this update I don"t believe it matters since you are not doing anything with the ST16. My dos centavos!

I had the same experienced. Clearing all flight date fixed the erratic behavior after updates.

I did a Factory Reset on my ST16 last night in an attempt to get the Google Play Store working (unsuccessfully I might add), and when binding the TH and setting up everything again, I also checked for updates out of habit. There was nothing then, so this version must have just been released.

Can you check to see if you can still adjust ceiling height in GUI? The last update, I think it was 1.30? deleted that feature. Some of us need to fly a few feet about 400 ft when using the bird in mountainous areas - not irresponsibly collide with manned aircraft. :p There was a big thread on this last February. I had to roll back to 1.29 to get get control of height limitation in GUI.
A tech told me there were working on fixing this glitch with the next update. I don't want to test it because my H is flying and behaving perfectly. (If it's not broke......) Thanks

My personal fence numbers still are seen via the GUI. I'm confident I can exceed 400' if need be since I could with AP 1.34.

Reactions: m5zealot
Can you check to see if you can still adjust ceiling height in GUI? The last update, I think it was 1.30? deleted that feature. Some of us need to fly a few feet about 400 ft when using the bird in mountainous areas - not irresponsibly collide with manned aircraft. :p There was a big thread on this last February. I had to roll back to 1.29 to get get control of height limitation in GUI.
A tech told me there were working on fixing this glitch with the next update. I don't want to test it because my H is flying and behaving perfectly. (If it's not broke......) Thanks
I upgraded the Autopilot when I got home, but haven't flown yet. It is dark with heavy fog (less than 200 foot visibility at ground level). Adjustments made in GUI stick, but I don't know yet if the value is respected.

Just updated.

Perfect OTA with no issues. Actually calibrated the compass in 1 try - first for me. The vertical flying is improved. Noticeable better take off and the landings have much better feel and response to the controls.

However, I cannot get the GPS to turn off. When I slide the GPS control to off then reopen the menu it is 'on' again. I noticed this from the prior update, not this one. I think this is the smoothest update yet.

My personal fence numbers still are seen via the GUI. I'm confident I can exceed 400' if need be since I could with AP 1.34.

That's so bizarre. You always the best "luck" So many of us lost that with 1.34. Going to try and hope it works for me too.

Just updated.

Perfect OTA with no issues. Actually calibrated the compass in 1 try - first for me. The vertical flying is improved. Noticeable better take off and the landings have much better feel and response to the controls.

However, I cannot get the GPS to turn off. When I slide the GPS control to off then reopen the menu it is 'on' again. I noticed this from the prior update, not this one. I think this is the smoothest update yet.

For me it's the same, the on-off button of the gps does not work on the ST16, since the last update !

Hi!

I also installed new 1.35. Takeoff is better, still can hear little motor noise change, but first battery test was OK.
I noticed, when descending with "full throttle down" at rabbit mode, the H slows down at 10m and I think even more at 5m.

Best regards.

That's so bizarre. You always the best "luck" So many of us lost that with 1.34. Going to try and hope it works for me too.

Actually 1.34 restored your ability to set your own parameters with the GUI via a PC. I'm a MAC user typically but bought a cheap laptop to run windows 10 and maintain my quads. I realized Yuneec was not releasing a Mac GUI program anytime soon and do want to be able to change geo fence if needed. It was never a problem until AP 1.30 and none of us saw 1.31 to 1.33 and I find it interesting that the fix is 1.34 with now another patch release of 1.35.

Just a bit puzzled, your Realsense version is 1.10 but mine after all these latest upgrades is only 1.06 all other version numbers identical to yours??
Me too JayKay, i note your in Portugal, I am in UK. Maybe EU version is different..

I think clearing data was part of the jump to 3.0. With this release, the ST does not change so it's probably redundant but better safe then sorry so I include it in firmware updating. Waiting to finish errands today to check height and try out Sky-view goggles I bought from our soon to be closed hobby shop on clearance. I'm curious to how they could help with set shots. They fit with my glasses on and that's huge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio