Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New B

Reaction score
1. I have been flying it a bit and love 500plus. But the last two time the camera had to be unplugged and plugged back to sync. any ideas??
2. The drone will not come close to at times. I don't understand. It like it doesn't want to fly above me.
3. Follow me how do you get it to work? I don't see a orange pic of an Eye on my screen?

2. The drone will not come close to at times. I don't understand. It like it doesn't want to fly above me.

Make sure you are in Angle mode and not smart mode. Smart mode it wants you at least 25 feet away and will not land within 25 feet of you.
Q500 screen.jpg The area i put a square around is suppose to me Orange when you are in the air. Mine is not due to just powering up the Q500 and the controller.

When you fly in Smart Mode, the Q500 is automatically in follow-me mode. If you move, the Q will move in the same direction. When you are in Smart Mode the Q will not get closer than 26' to the ST16. Before switching to Smart Mode make sure the Q is at least 30' or more away from you.

Careful taking off in smart mode. If you are within 26 feet of the Q500 when it takes off, it will do it's best to fly away from you. It doesn't know about trees, buildings or anything else, just that it is too close to the transmitter. It is best to fly in Angle mode.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430