Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New camera problem today

Reaction score
Turn on the typhoon today. Camera connects quickly and is stabilised by the gimbal. Unable to get the gimbal to move with the pan and tilt controls on the ST16. Tried removing and replacing the camera and deleting and creating a new model - no change.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Can you verify under the ST16 settings that the pan and tilt controls are actually displaying changes as you move them? Also, not sure if you have the Actioncam handle or know someone who has one but you could try to verify gimbal operation with that.

Greg

Turn on the typhoon today. Camera connects quickly and is stabilised by the gimbal. Unable to get the gimbal to move with the pan and tilt controls on the ST16. Tried removing and replacing the camera and deleting and creating a new model - no change.

Is it a question of rebinding camera and H?

Going to refresh the firmware again

Was the camera free of grass under it. I cant get control of my gimbal at all when there is even a slight bit of pressure applied to it by the ground/grass.
If so, put it up on a table. Just a thought.

Try to remove the cam from the copter, start the copter without the cam, stop it, mount the cam correctly and start all together.
Possible you have a contact-problem at the six pins of the cam/gimbal to the copter.

Do not remove the cam from the copter or mount the cam to the copter, while it is already powerd on

Refreshed firmware and fixed problem

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval