Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware alive

Thanks, I'm holding out for the UK side to release the EU version, I have a suspicion a UK dev is still working on a bug and they might release a slightly updated EU version out of the UK.
I was going to but i read that it would be the same but they have just not updated they site. so i went for it lol. Just need to get out and try it now. Will keep you posted x

Reactions: banned user
I believe if you change it there, that will also affect the forward a backward control of the craft. I only want to change the direction that it controls the attitude of the gimbal/camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you would have to check it out i guess

Just updated mine and also noticed the flight log parsing app not working but I have a 3rd party app that is working like it should. My clock is correct and stays as it should. The RTH settings are saving to the height I set it to after reboot. Connection time to the H is about 30 second, I believe it was a little longer prior. So far so good. Have a flash flood warning in effect right now from the tropical storm hitting Florida so holding off going and testing the flight characteristics but cant wait.

Also as a note I saw in the update PDF to change your settings in System Settings, Other Settings, Set Advanced Mode to off. From what is stated - all the functions will work with this set to off but yuneec wants you to turn off for some reason.

UPDATE: OK got impatient and the rain hasnt started yet so went out for a test flight. I initially didnt do compass cal to see how it handle. Got the Compass Call warning during the flight, landed and conducted the calibration, put it in the air and no issues. Tested the RTH and it did face the direction of travel and headed back. Tested the auto function with the directional Tabs and worked great. Didnt mess with the camera pad functions as thats not my forte' yet. Still Learning.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm holding out for the UK side to release the EU version, I have a suspicion a UK dev is still working on a bug and they might release a slightly updated EU version out of the UK.

As I understand it, Yuneec don't have different dev teams in each territory, it would lead to endless confusion over who 'owned' a particular bug or feature. The different localised builds (EU, AUS, CN, US) would typically be built from the same code base, with switches to allow for specific differences (languages, default units, radio requirements). So the EU version should be the same regardless of which site you get it from, otherwise their support would be a nightmare.

Reactions: Abby Harts
As I understand it, Yuneec don't have different dev teams in each territory, it would lead to endless confusion over who 'owned' a particular bug or feature. The different localised builds (EU, AUS, CN, US) would typically be built from the same code base, with switches to allow for specific differences (languages, default units, radio requirements). So the EU version should be the same regardless of which site you get it from, otherwise their support would be a nightmare.
The way I've understood it is that the dev team is a collaboration between devs from different countries, I've been informed by the horses mouth that as of 2 days ago a bug was still being worked on, and I'm thinking that this will be included into a UK release and the .com site maybe updated with this later...my guess is the .com published dl was preemptive not that the uk site has just not been updated as the have just updated it with breeze details...looking forward to the new camera controls though..

Just curious, are you sure this file is not on their server for internal sharing and will maybe updated further before release. Or are you an employee or on the dev team?
I just updated with new firmware, it is official and have great New features such as this New RTH returning hight option :)

Iám stuck the H upgrade good but the st16 upgrade package not found.Help me i download it and put it in the root of the sd card

is the file a .yuneec file as it needs to be for the st16 to see it

OMG! So happy! They put the crosshair back ! Bit what about the ludicrous mode???

Unfortunatly I don't see that the crosshair is back again, anybody else can confirm?
Anything else looks like an excellent update with useful features... well done. Firmware upgrade was running smoothly trough all steps... just have to rebind the H to the controller after first update.

Iám stuck the H upgrade good but the st16 upgrade package not found.Help me i download it and put it in the root of the sd card
I put mine on a black card and was fine. Just copied the folders on to pc so i could put them back on after the update .

Just updated without a problem - very smooth, nice to see Lucy for reminder of procedure. Remembered binding procedure afyter wondering where H had gone! What is the cruise control all about?

The way I've understood it is that the dev team is a collaboration between devs from different countries, I've been informed by the horses mouth that as of 2 days ago a bug was still being worked on, and I'm thinking that this will be included into a UK release and the .com site maybe updated with this later...my guess is the .com published dl was preemptive not that the uk site has just not been updated as the have just updated it with breeze details...looking forward to the new camera controls though..
you can still wait and at the end you get same links what i post on first page :D UK German all Europe +US + JPN+ China etc share same download area:) i have date and hash tag from firm what i share well see what change after 2 days

Just updated without a problem - very smooth, nice to see Lucy for reminder of procedure. Remembered binding procedure afyter wondering where H had gone! What is the cruise control all about?

The cruise is cool,basically if you tap the right crosshair up it will make the H move in that direction on its own the more taps the faster it goes leaving you to concentrate on filming instead of flying the H it's a great feature,to stop just retake control with the right stick,each direction on the crosshair makes it go in that direction

Reactions: David Wilson

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval