Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware alive

Just curious, are you sure this file is not on their server for internal sharing and will maybe updated further before release. Or are you an employee or on the dev team?

You all crack me up...
popcorn.gif

The new firmware is not out yet? Correct? I looked on Yuneec and the last one says 1/1/16 Am I missing something?:confused:LOL !

The new firmware is not out yet? Correct? I looked on Yuneec and the last one says 1/1/16 Am I missing something?:confused:LOL !
i just installed it. have to go into settings to enable horizontal cruise and camera settings. you get a different tone beep when you cycle wb settings and land on the auto setting, very nice because you don't have to watch the screen to know you're on auto.

Reactions: DroneClone
i just installed it. have to go into settings to enable horizontal cruise and camera settings. you get a different tone beep when you cycle wb settings and land on the auto setting, very nice because you don't have to watch the screen to know you're on auto.
It's not on Y website?

Updating ST now, so far so good. I'm assuming this smoke is so you can measure wind speed at ground level, wow they thought of everything!

I got that too. Do you know how to put it back in those tiny can thingies? I can't seem to get it to go back in. :(

Reactions: Markinter

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my