Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware alive

Just noticed the D-pad on the left, under the photo button, now controls WB and you can get to the manual settings without touching the screen. But you still have to touch the screen to control them. Nice!

TyphoonH_Ver2.21_A (and E) + ST16_V3.1.23.yuneec
standard H http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_H/TyphoonH_Ver2.21/Standard/TyphoonH_Ver2.21_A.bin
euro H
http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_H/TyphoonH_Ver2.21/Europe/TyphoonH_Ver2.21_E.bin
updated ST16
http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_H/ST16/ST16_V3.1.23.yuneec

im not employee and not dev team :)

update at yours own risk :)

my H is euro updated with standard:) and

after update can`t connect with H go right-down corner setting switch to team mode , go system setting refresh and will find now H to bind :)
newfirm.jpg

led.jpg
What is the password on ST16_V3.1.23 file? It's asking for a password when I tried to extract the file.

Does the max available RTH Adjustable Height change with the max height set in the Yuneec GUI?

they are, but that does not mean we were intended to use them, they are unpublished, there is probably a lot of other stuff you could find if you used a bot to crawl their site...this could still be a beta..fw, kiss your warranty goodbye if you crash on an unreleased fw.

and no pdf to tell you about what the changes are, and what you may have to re-learn. I'm gonna wait, my luck it will trim its way to china!

What is the password on ST16_V3.1.23 file? It's asking for a password when I tried to extract the file.
No password needed
Rename the file with 'yuneec' extension.

Upgrade went well without any problems.

Some nice added features so far from what I can see. :)

Will go for test flight in morning.

That's not unusual. They finished the development and then went through QA and certification. You don't want to finish writing code and ship it to customers the next day.

I know of one company that seems to have done that a lot.

Reactions: Markinter
seems they can't fix the GPS glitch with slow flights and use no this trim trick...

or is it now possible to fly very slow without stop and go by stick control too?

I have send my typhoon h yesterday to Yunnec, so I can't test

The RTH height adjustment is welcome, and the trim function for horizontal flight is nice but the camera settings just seem to be the same questionable settings with an easier method of getting there or have they improved white balance, metering etc?

we actually dont know what else they have done to the camera ...so until people start flying it we wont know

Wonderfull news!

Something I don't understand: the PDF refer to Version B23 and I found Version 2.21.

Someone can explain how to make the link?

I'm waiting to see it on the official site. Until its on the official site, they can still find issues and put up a different version...

BTW, the link didn't work for me. I went to see where and what it was about...

ST16 firm vB23 officialy released in China first post updated with link . + Typhoon H firm 1.25(autopilot) other file like in eu and standard cam cgo3+gb_3.2.13

Martins,

I downloaded the H firmware .... but your link for the ST16 firmware now fails .... no such file is the error I get :(.

Cheers :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval