Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEW H ON THE WAY!!! :)

When I spoke to Yuneek way back at the Commercial Drone show in October , they were adamant that it would be into January at least before they do anything with both the H and the 920. I hope they have something to pacify the fans at the show or they will have lots of unhappy expectant people..

Reactions: eikkon and Nuance
New camera is the way forward, the bird itself is fine and does not need to be changed, software updates yes but a total re design no. The H is modular so a new camera makes perfect sense :)

Reactions: Firman
Well I'm just back from UK drone show and am just disappointed.
It was hyped as the show to go to and didn't see anything new.
I must admit I didn't get the chance to speak to Yuneek guys but if it hadn't been for the racing drones and drifting cars it would have been a terrible show.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'm assuming you didn't hear anything regarding a new 'H'?

Personally, a newer model is the last thing I want to see. I've purchased two Typhoon H Pro's within the past few mos. and really bought into their pitch regarding significant capabilities that would be developed, especially around the Intel chip.

Sorry to hear about your experience. I'm assuming you didn't hear anything regarding a new 'H'?

Personally, a newer model is the last thing I want to see. I've purchased two Typhoon H Pro's within the past few mos. and really bought into their pitch regarding significant capabilities that would be developed, especially around the Intel chip.
I did speak to the yuneec guys for a good 40 mins (hogged them) they did not hint at any new cameras ( I asked about ces2017) however they did talk about h920 getting fully re worked (starting monday) full new camera system typhoon h features, also moving onto st16+, quick release props etc.
They also talked about the cgo et, awesome bit of kit,
They also brought up the 3rd party's apps support, as they have released their sdk to a few (drone deploy was mentioned I believe) and some other mapping and mission planning works coming up.
As for the other stands /etc we stopped at the key note speakers, nats, moonrock insurance, yuneec, drone racing, to name a few, we stopped to talked to all sorts and managed to stay there all day [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Nuance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430