Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H owner - gimbal rotating slowly on its own

Reaction score
Hi all,

Quick question. When the H is stationary and powered on, is it normal for the gimbal to very slowly rotate of its own accord? It tends to be in the direction that the gimbal pan was last turned, even after it is centred. It happens in both directions. Guessing this is normal but wanted to check. I've checked the hardware monitor and it is correctly reading as centred. Also happens when the St16 is off, so not related to input.

Hi all,
Quick question. When the H is stationary and powered on, is it normal for the gimbal to very slowly rotate of its own accord? It tends to be in the direction that the gimbal pan was last turned, even after it is centred. It happens in both directions. Guessing this is normal but wanted to check. I've checked the hardware monitor and it is correctly reading as centred. Also happens when the St16 is off, so not related to input.
Are the left hand camera switches both in the up position?

Are the left hand camera switches both in the up position?
Thanks for your reply.

The switches were both up, but I also tried putting the gimbal pan switch into middle and bottom, but it made no difference. However, I have since done a firmware update, recalibrated the accelerometer and gimbal, and obviously restarted both St16 and the H in the process, and it seems to be ok for now. Hopefully just a one off.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbare