Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

New H520 Sensible Info

Discussion in 'News' started by JCFlippen, Jan 7, 2017.

1. JCFlippen

Roswell Flight Crew give us accurate info. Sorry cannot put it in CES thread for some reason.

Graham likes this.
  2. Graham

Thank you. An updated CGO3+ is very interesting!:)

#2 Graham, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  3. Graham

A little bit more info. I'd skip the first minute or so.
    CGO CI 'for cinema and inspections'

4. Michael Brown

From the price point that I've seen, they are placing the H Pro in the category of the Tornado and the DJI Inspire 2. I'm afraid they might be overpricing. Truthfully, if I'm going to spend that kind of money, I would get the Tornado or the Inspire 2. It really pushes me towards the much cheaper (half the price) DJI Phantom 4 Pro. And I don't like DJI!

5. Tuna

I think you should wait until you see what the full package is, and the price options. The Inspire 2 gets expensive very quickly.

Also, I'm not sure this is a generic 'Pro' model of the H from what I've read. It's intended for specific uses - so unless you need those features, the H remains a solid platform. Again, until we see the final thing, the software it comes with, the bundle (case, batteries etc.) it's way too early to draw any conclusions.

Rayray likes this.
  6. Chilcotin

Doesn't look like this bird is made for movie making. Yuneec have obviously taken a different path with this one and I actually think it will be very useful on the utilitarian side of the fence. Think about mapping and 3d imaging, inspections and that sort of thing.If you are thinking about that stuff, it may be a very good choice IMHO

7. Michael Brown

Oh I'm certainly gonna wait. I'm a big fan of Yuneec products, I produced this piece with the H last year and the imagery worked perfectly with my HD footage:

I'll probably switch out the CGO camera for the CI camera. Probably another year before I purchase another drone. But I am solidly in the Yuneec camp looking forward to the end results of the H Pro.

8. Typhoon Charlie

Wonderful production, very well done and professional.

Michael Brown likes this.
  9. Michael Brown

Thanks Charlie, I credit the Yuneec Typhoon H for making this promo what it is. I was up and filming one day after receiving the Typhoon H.

10. Ruud Hogenberg

Never heard about Wowconda :), but wow very great production. And indeed the images from the drone are very great. You could use this also as promo for tourists. Wauconda should be proud.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Michael Brown likes this.
  11. Michael Brown

Thanks, and yes that was the purpose for the promo, bringing in new residents. I am very happy with the images I got from the Typhoon H. Thanks for the compliments.

Ruud Hogenberg likes this.
  12. Chilcotin

Good job!! I like!!

13. Michael Brown

I should state the ice derby footage was not from the Typhoon H. I filmed in the fall so I had no footage of winter. But the ice derby website had this drone footage from last year. I imagine it was shot with a GoPro judging from the fish eye distorted view, but it worked well. The Typhoon H would doesn't curve the earth like that. Much better lens.