Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Hampshire, Second drone, Second Yuneec.

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I only pre-ordered my Typhoon H days ago but I'm starting to hear that some folks are being shipped theirs already. I'm beyond excited and feel like a kid again. I owned a Q500 4K but sold it knowing that I needed to get my hands on the H. I look forward to making some great videos (Well, try to anyways) and definitely look forward to seeing what you guys make as well. We have a beautiful world out there, lets go capture it with this bad *** drone shall we?

Feel free to message me anytime!

JoKa, I'm also in New Hampshire, and I also own a Q500 and am waiting for my pre-ordered Typhoon H to arrive.

Which part of the state are you in? Do you have a YT channel where I can see your videos?

I'm in Dover and am always looking for new places to fly. Here's my YT channel: DaveIn NH

Always interested in seeing what others in the area are doing.

JoKa, I'm also in New Hampshire, and I also own a Q500 and am waiting for my pre-ordered Typhoon H to arrive.

Which part of the state are you in? Do you have a YT channel where I can see your videos?

I'm in Dover and am always looking for new places to fly. Here's my YT channel: DaveIn NH

Always interested in seeing what others in the area are doing.
Hey Dave,

Sorry for the late response (haven't been near my computer). Yes I have a YT channel but unfortunately don't really have any videos. I checked out your channel and see that you make your way around to different places which is really cool. I wish I could do that more but the reality is that I work long hours and when I'm not working I'm usually spending the weekends with the kiddos. I bring my drone to VT to film my parent's place on a lake (
). I'll also be bringing it up to Maine this year as well and look forward to getting some good shots. Feel free to drop me a line any time. Keep up the good work, great videos.

I'm currently living in Nashua (which has almost no places to fly)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis