Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Member From French Brittany

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I call Jean Michel and I live in Combourg in French Brittany or I am a firefighter and I am dévelloper UAVs in my job, I have a + Q500 and Q500 4K thank you to welcome me on the forum, excuse my English.

Sincerely

Jean Michel

Reactions: dirkclod
Hello everyone,

I call Jean Michel and I live in Combourg in French Brittany or I am a firefighter and I am dévelloper UAVs in my job, I have a + Q500 and Q500 4K thank you to welcome me on the forum, excuse my English.

Sincerely

Jean Michel
Hi JM
I joined yesterday and was made to feel welcome so welcome to the forum. I posted that I'm looking at buying an as new but used q500+ or spending double the money and buying a new q500 4k. Seeing as how you have both, what are your thoughts about paying $AU1100 for the used q500+ or $AU2400 for the new q500 4k. Is the 4k doubly as good as the q500+?

It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum Jean Michel as well. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec UAV’s. ;)

Hi JM
I joined yesterday and was made to feel welcome so welcome to the forum. I posted that I'm looking at buying an as new but used q500+ or spending double the money and buying a new q500 4k. Seeing as how you have both, what are your thoughts about paying $AU1100 for the used q500+ or $AU2400 for the new q500 4k. Is the 4k doubly as good as the q500+?

Hello, I think the price difference is not justified, the Q500+ is the same as the 4K but as you know the camera, but the machine is the same.

Jean Michel

Hello, I think the price difference is not justified, the Q500+ is the same as the 4K but as you know the camera, but the machine is the same.

Jean Michel
Thanks mate

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital