Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

new owner of a typhoon h with a sd card question

Reaction score
I have a u3/v30 32gb memory card, and it still has issues with 4k recording, what kind/brand of card do I need to find to get better 4k recording? the card I have will be used at 1080 so it should still be usable I hope.

What card are you using? What issues are you having? Your problem may not be the card. Some PC's and video players are not capable of playing 4K without stuttering.

What card are you using? What issues are you having? Your problem may not be the card. Some PC's and video players are not capable of playing 4K without stuttering.
its a sandisk extreme plus 32gb marked u3 and v30 I tried to play it back on my best pc, in windows 10 and the video seemed to stutter it would play, jump back and forth for a bit then play again, and keep doing that.

What is the video resolution of your computer. If not 1080 or above you should anticipate some buffering and display issues. Next, what program is being used for play back? Next, do you have a codec package that includes MP4?

I'll keep that in mind and no the computer playing it was a 17" media laptop 1440x900 I think dont remember exactly and I was using standard windows media player..

I'll keep that in mind and no the computer playing it was a 17" media laptop 1440x900 I think dont remember exactly and I was using standard windows media player..
Windows media player won't do 4k well. Try the free MPC-HC player.

You can download " any video converter" and it will allow you to convert from 4k to your choice of file to be created, such as 1080p mp4. And you can crop inside the video, thus zooming it in while still keeping it at 1080p. Just google anyvideoconverter. And download it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

And then the videos will play on the windows media player without any problems

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech