Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New owner/rookie have questions about issues

Reaction score
1. Tried calibrating drone/compass, after finished indicator light was flashing green/white. Tried again with same result. No where in owners manual or on supplied video did it say what code means.
2. This morning, turned on remote, then drone and gimbal just continued a slow 360 degree spin and wouldn't stop. Even after I calibrated gimbal/camera.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

In smart mode, green light with white flash means enough satellites for watch and follow me mode.

Try detaching your camera and rebooting everything. You must reboot after gimbal calibration and don’t touch any gimbal controls before you reboot after calibration stops. It does not stop centered at end of calibration cycle and that confuses people. The reboot should put it centered and still.

Reactions: Allan 22
After you reboot also make sure your pan mode swith is in the up position and pan control knob is in its center position

Turn on the TX and aircraft, then from the ST16 screen you can pull up camera settings; either video or photo mode I believe, then scroll down till you see "Format SD Card"

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gocdunn