Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to drones

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Ryan, I'm 31 married with 2 crazy heathen like kids. I live in northern California area. I got into drones recently when a buddy of mine gave me a cyma x5c drone, and a bunch of goodies (chargers, batteries, usb dongel). I've always been into unique hobbies and with a recent back injury sidelineing me from airsoft, atvs, dirt bikes for life, my buddy who I've known for years, gave me his starter drone as a "welcome present" to get me into the Hobbie. I'll be stalking and reading the forums probably asking fairly stupid questions, like what is this spinny thing? My kid's are totally excited that I'm getting into this as I can't wait to get them into it, which won't be hard.

Reactions: Cranky Trapper
Hello, my name is Ryan, I'm 31 married with 2 crazy heathen like kids. I live in northern California area. I got into drones recently when a buddy of mine gave me a cyma x5c drone, and a bunch of goodies (chargers, batteries, usb dongel). I've always been into unique hobbies and with a recent back injury sidelineing me from airsoft, atvs, dirt bikes for life, my buddy who I've known for years, gave me his starter drone as a "welcome present" to get me into the Hobbie. I'll be stalking and reading the forums probably asking fairly stupid questions, like what is this
Hello, my name is Ryan, I'm 31 married with 2 crazy heathen like kids. I live in northern California area. I got into drones recently when a buddy of mine gave me a cyma x5c drone, and a bunch of goodies (chargers, batteries, usb dongel). I've always been into unique hobbies and with a recent back injury sidelineing me from airsoft, atvs, dirt bikes for life, my buddy who I've known for years, gave me his starter drone as a "welcome present" to get me into the Hobbie. I'll be stalking and reading the forums probably asking fairly stupid questions, like what is this spinny thing? My kid's are totally excited that I'm getting into this as I can't wait to get them into it, which won't be hard.

Welcome aboard! No such thing as a stupid question. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz