Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New video about H Pro Realsense

Here is the link of the latest video our friend in Germany has made about H Pro Realsense. It this test he simply lets the H Pro follow him while he is driving around in a park on his bicycle.

Nice job Fan Tho Mass

Indeed a great video. Do you know if it was in the "Watch Me" mode, with RealSense on? Does not appear to be in "Follow Me" mode.

And another one:

Too funny

Hi Guys,
I've noticed you have my video's found.
First of all thanks for View's.

I do not speak English so well, so I have to be translated via "google translate". So do not be surprised.

I want to also offer you my help here, so if you have questions, just ask (if possible just so is "google translate" not overwhelmed).

greeting

Fan Tho Mass

Thank You For the Videos .......I have a question for you........Does REAL SENSE work when flying in GPS mode ? EXAMPLE: Lets say I am flying in ANGLE mode with OA switched on ........if i fly towards a tree or building will the TH find its way around the obstacle or just stop.

Thank You For the Videos .......I have a question for you........Does REAL SENSE work when flying in GPS mode ? EXAMPLE: Lets say I am flying in ANGLE mode with OA switched on ........if i fly towards a tree or building will the TH find its way around the obstacle or just stop.
In Angle-Mode of Copter front Object remains, as in the Sonar also.
Only in Smart-Mode and RTH he flies around the obstacle.

greeting
Fan Tho Mass

Great to have you here on the forum Fan Tho Mass.... Welcome!

Hi Guys,

I do not speak English so well, so I have to be translated via "google translate". So do not be surprised.

I want to also offer you my help here, so if you have questions, just ask (if possible just so is "google translate" not overwhelmed).

greeting

Fan Tho Mass

Your videos are number one. Thanks for your help in this forum. I have a Pro. Great machine and I enjoy learning about it.
One question... during your RealSense tests has the drone ever done wrong?
Thanks again and welcome.

Your videos are number one. Thanks for your help in this forum. I have a Pro. Great machine and I enjoy learning about it.
One question... during your RealSense tests has the drone ever done wrong?
Thanks again and welcome.
Wrong? In the form of a crash?

Hi Guys,

greeting

Fan Tho Mass

Willkommen, wir danken dich für deine Videos Über dem Typhoon H.

Welcome we are thanking you for your video´s about the Typhoon H.

Reactions: Fan Tho Mass
When Advanced yes, the Real Sense no flying always just close the FollowMe

Gruß

Fan Tho Mass

Thanks. You said "close" FollowMe, did you mean "select" FollowMe?

Best wishes to you and any thing you choose to do. We have learned much from your videos.

Fan Tho Mass, falls es einfacher ist schreib auf Deutsch und ich kann fuer dich uebersetzen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss