Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Yuneec Model Coming

Altitude isn't my main concern, more so is distance. 1,000' is fine for me for the moment but I like the idea of a buffer. From what I have read, the P2 vs. P3 are different animals with the P3 being a nice upgrade. Those intelligent flight modes would be nice. I am really torn for what to get. I was looking at a 3DR (especially since I met some of the guys at my alma mater) but the fiance but the stop to that. Guess I have to stay reasonable (which is why I like the Q500 4K).

My main qualms besides the range is the system controlling it. I am a tech lover and I like more complicated things with more settings and abilities and from what I've seen, the Q500 is behind in that regard? I have to look deeper but I haven't seen any detailed walkthroughs of the android system.

I'm really looking forward to what is coming next week though, I hope it comes earlier in the week than the end! I thought the Q500 was released early 2015 which would make me think a replacement is viable. I just would be bummed if it came in at $2k and had the extra features that I was looking for. Luckily, I am not going to buy for quite a while so I can see what materializes from the brands and GoPro (I'm in public accounting i.e. busy season is coming and I won't have time for anything else over the next two months)...
To compete with the P3A/P they will need to come up with something that outshines Lightbridge. Maybe the new model will address this.

To compete with the P3A/P they will need to come up with something that outshines Lightbridge. Maybe the new model will address this.
I've read that some mod done by carolina dronez on behalf of some builder extends the range pretty well.

I can confirm that it will be called the Typhoon H and will be announced tomorrow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430