Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Newb checking in!!!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
New to the drone scene, got my Typhoon q500 4K about 1 1/2 weeks ago. Hope to learn much from this forum. I promise to do a search first before asking a question. Already did a couple of dumb moves on my drone (tried to fly it inside my house - you'd think I learned my lesson the first time, nope tried to fly it a second time) - actually broke a whole set of propellers since owning my drone and cut the wires from the camera to the board so I am using the spare wire that connects from the camera to the belly of the drone, also currently using second set and bought another set as spare. Anyway, I will be

(tried to fly it inside my house - you'd think I learned my lesson the first time, nope tried to fly it a second time)

Oh, man, who would try to fly inside their house? Kitchen might be OK. :eek:
Welcome to the forum.:)

@Droner70
Welcome to the forum.
We have many an experienced pilot here, so ask questions before you muck something up.
Thank you. Which begs me my other question - I have found a lot of leads but no solid answer, I just needed to add sound to the vids since there are no mics on the CGO3 cameras - what are good and easy video edit software available - kind off in between the Adobe Premiere 15 and the Cyberlink Power Director 15 Ultra - both are same prices on Amazon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430