Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

NEWLY AQUIRED H WILL NOT CONNECT TO GUI..... CONNECTED OK ONCE

Reaction score
I have 1 H and all is doing great now........ tested to the MAX and found a few tweaks and now flawless

Got a second H and Connected to GUI to get ID # for Yuneec to get NFZ unlock code....... I recieved the code from Yuneec and went back to the GUI and can not connect to GUI again to put in code.... I have tried everything and this H will not connect. My other H will connect but my 2nd one wont connect........makes no sense

tried rebinding..... nothing
tried Flashing the H and redoing the 3.01 update ..... nothing
tried reinstalling the GUI........ nothing

H 1 connects perfectly......
H 2 WILL NOT CONNECT TO GUI........ THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Try a different USB cable. Sorry, but that's all I can think of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shut the second had down then pull the battery for about 15 seconds, reinsert the battery and try reconnecting. That's what i would try, by no means saying that will work but you take all the power away then. i may do a reset on the H

Thanks both of you above ..... but I had done all that ......... What I did just do was uninstalled the GUI v1.18 and installed GUI v1.07... atemped to connect and it worked perfectly...... what I did notice is that the 1.07 defaults to a serial connection and I left it there .... connected with the Yuneec USB cable and like I said it worked .... PROBLEM SOLVED

I thought I would pass this solved issue on for others......

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval