Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

no gps lock on typhoon H

I would also like to know what are the issues with the TH's lens, I've never seen any issues on mine.

Some of them are very much out of focus, whilst others appear acceptable but someone did say that Yuneec are going to upgrade the lens, at the moment I don't know if this is a free upgraded, or even if this is true.

Some of them are very much out of focus, whilst others appear acceptable but someone did say that Yuneec are going to upgrade the lens, at the moment I don't know if this is a free upgraded, or even if this is true.

Ah I see, could you by any chance send me a link to a video with a blurry or out of focus footage recorded by the H? I have flown P4 myself for some time, now I have the Typhoon and with manual settings I get much better footage than P4 ever had. I really wonder where all these myths about poor lens come from, because I never had problems like that. Videos are sharp and well balanced - so there is no problem with post-production in DaVinci for example.

I can only say what a lot of other user were reporting you would have to check the past posts under lens problems or CGO3+ problems, apparently when I showed a sample of what I had take they said it was one of the best they had seen,so their is nothing wrong with my own either.

Hey! Im in South America, i buy my H in Florida and fly well,
When come to the south the GPS indicator in the ST16 remain
In acquiring , never change to Ready, (have 18/20 sats in the UAV and 16/18 in the controller. Only with a disbled GPS the motors run. I try re-binding, compass calibration, and several
Reboots, with no succes.
Help! Thanks!

I'm having the some problem that you. Exactly some problem. :(
I'm very disapoiting.
I am live in Brazil.

I'm having the some problem that you. Exactly some problem. :(
I'm very disapoiting.
I am live in Brazil.

This issue has been solved already, just update your ground station and aircraft firmware to the latest version.

This issue has been solved already, just update your ground station and aircraft firmware to the latest version.
Hey! I update the firmware ok, the H still in acuiring when is in the
Ground, when i put the bird over the truck (metal bottom) the indicator goes to redy. And all work, when i fly near the ground the GPS is lost.....i calibrate the compass several times ok.
I think is a compass malfunction.

I can tell you this issue has most definitely not been solved the new firmware seems to work for a few short minutes but then it just goes back to the usual problems, I'm still waiting on Yuneec and the promise of sending teams to the southern parts of the world to solve this issue, so far I have heard nothing.

I can tell you this issue has most definitely not been solved the new firmware seems to work for a few short minutes but then it just goes back to the usual problems, I'm still waiting on Yuneec and the promise of sending teams to the southern parts of the world to solve this issue, so far I have heard nothing.

May you email us a video of your issue? We sent a team out to Chile/Argentina regarding GPS connectivity issues and the latest firmware resolved the issue.

[email protected]

I have already done the two upgrades.
No, definitely not solved.
I can Talk about the Brazil (Bauru-SP). When I put the aicraft on the ground and turn on, the control says "adquiring" forever.
The Typhoon GUI shows that evething is OK, but on the ground not working.
The updrades make the st16 and aircraft starts quickly, but not solved the aircraft gps problem.
P_20160801_150255[1].jpg

Hey! I update the firmware ok, the H still in acuiring when is in the
Ground, when i put the bird over the truck (metal bottom) the indicator goes to redy. And all work, when i fly near the ground the GPS is lost.....i calibrate the compass several times ok.
I think is a compass malfunction.

Me too! Sometimes when I put the aircraft on the car, Ready is ON. But, it occurs rarely.
On the ground always says "adquiring".
I'm in Brazil

Helo I'm Victor from Paraguay. I bought my H in USA and used few times in Washington and Miami. All perfect. But When It arrived in South America had the same troubles: Flashing Orange between green o purple and ACQUIRING satellite eternally. Today put in the roof or my truck and Voila, GPS READY!!! Put in the ground and got stuck again. Just waiting for a solution...

Flashing orange indicates the machine needs compass calibration. Are you able to successfully calibrate the compass? Are you running the latest firmware?

Yes did both of them. It flashes two times between green or purple lights. Did the calibration several times and the compass finished green and ok and reboot the H itself.After this, the purple light started and two orange appeared over and over. Its is there since when I turn on the H and lights are blue ( blue and orange ) when is in the ground. But When I put over the roof of my truck, starts blue normally and in a few seconds GPS ready and green or purple steady appear . Put in the ground and GPS is acquiring and the orange light appears again. Reading the topics, all we that are in South America are having the same problem...

May you email us a video of your issue? We sent a team out to Chile/Argentina regarding GPS connectivity issues and the latest firmware resolved the issue.

[email protected]

Could you watch my posts, please?
Yes did both of them. It flashes two times between green or purple lights. Did the calibration several times and the compass finished green and ok and reboot the H itself.After this, the purple light started and two orange appeared over and over. Its is there since when I turn on the H and lights are blue ( blue and orange ) when is in the ground. But When I put over the roof of my truck, starts blue normally and in a few seconds GPS ready and green or purple steady appear . Put in the ground and GPS is acquiring and the orange light appears again. Reading the topics, all we that are in South America are having the same problem...

Hi Victor, I'm Carlos d'Alkimin from Brazil. We're country neighboars.
I think that you have a some problem similar to me.
I did the calibration several times, but no solved.
Today, I make a video to trying to explain the gps aricraft problem for the yuneec support team.

Victor,

You running the latest firmware?

hi my friend. I´ve already done the last FW updates (both ST-16 & Typhoon) and YET can´t carry out the compass calibration. Same problem as wen out of the box in the first days (stock older FW) I do as told and lights flash etc, hex reboots BUT again 3 purple an 2 orange at master LED. 18 Sats in Typhoon and 16 in ST-16

As you can see i´m in Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America. I have never ever achieved GPS lock, allways "acquiring".
The machine fly very well in Angle Mode and with GPS OFF !!!

As you say: "We sent a team out to Chile/Argentina regarding GPS connectivity issues and the latest firmware resolved the issue"

Well, in my case NO.

I hope can succed with this GPS-Compass isue.....to have a clockwork machine.

What do you think/advise?
Tks!

hi my friend. I´ve already done the last FW updates (both ST-16 & Typhoon) and YET can´t carry out the compass calibration. Same problem as wen out of the box in the first days (stock older FW) I do as told and lights flash etc, hex reboots BUT again 3 purple an 2 orange at master LED. 18 Sats in Typhoon and 16 in ST-16

As you can see i´m in Buenos Aires, Argentina, South America. I have never ever achieved GPS lock, allways "acquiring".
The machine fly very well in Angle Mode and with GPS OFF !!!

As you say: "We sent a team out to Chile/Argentina regarding GPS connectivity issues and the latest firmware resolved the issue"

Well, in my case NO.

I hope can succed with this GPS-Compass isue.....to have a clockwork machine.

What do you think/advise?
Tks!

Hi we've fixed more than 10 typhoon H's already, all of them had the same issues and are flying perfectly now in Buenos Aires. Please feel free to give us a call or email us and we'll help you fix your H!

Either pm me here or find our info in the website

Www.prostreethobby.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital