Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

no post

Reaction score
Yuneec want post the negative post about there shitty mailing and customer care,ordered a new cg03 camera,got a msg NXT day from the bank they took it out one week later they received it and will ship in 7 days,that's real good service isn't it.

Yuneec want post the negative post about there shitty mailing and customer care,ordered a new cg03 camera,got a msg NXT day from the bank they took it out one week later they received it and will ship in 7 days,that's real good service isn't it.
jonjon I'm not sure if I'm following you correctly so please forgive me if I replied the wrong way. 1st off this forum is in no way affiliated with the company itself so they would have no reason to post anything on this sight; although they do monitor this sight and from time to time will send a reply to certain inquiries. And I've never seen a company talk, or post about how bad they are at service.

It varies from company to company on how they do billing, and shipping. Some companies don't bill until they get ready to ship, and then some won't even process the order until it's paid for. Those are questions that you should ask if it wasn't specified how they do billing, and shipping. Always request that they notify you via email at time of shipment with all of the shipping information.

Also I'm curious, did you order your CGO3 directly from Yuneec or from a third party affiliate?

Again I only responded from the way I interpreted your post, if I misunderstood please disregard my comments. I hope everything works out well for you and you get your order a lot sooner than expected and it changes your thoughts about Yuneec!!

Reactions: HarrytheK
Be careful ordering from Yuneec told me items were in stock 8 days latter still had not shipped called told me would ship that week i figured they did not really have in stock,just didnt want to lose a sale so cancelled order and ordered from Carolina Drones has in 2 days. Then the fun started a week latter receive email my items were shipping from Yuneec contacted again assured me would take care of it. Then they billed my C.card contacted again 3rd time realized they are pretty disorganized .Had to dispute charge with credit card company before finally get a refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots