Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No problem

Reaction score
I am new to drones. Having done a lot of research i decided on the Q500. When I got the drone I followed all the advice: calibrate it, take it slow at first, learn angle asap etc. I did have one problem with an under motor light. I called Yuneec and got excellent help. I live near their service center so I took the Q500 in. I got immediate help. Light was replaced. As an extra the tech checked out everything.

I got it home. I now have about 3 hours fly time. Everything works great!

I just had to post this because with all the problems posted I think that some of you can get a little nervous but most of us are like me.........no problems and great tech support.

Great news. Continue to fly carefully. It can take months to get really good even with a great machine like the Q500. Just stay away from trees and buildings and you'll be fine.

Glad to hear of another good experience with Yuneec customer support. They were good to me as well. Have a great time flying but remember... walk before you run. It is so easy to get over-confident and only takes a split second for things to go wrong. The 4K is a great bird.

Welcome to the Yuneec family!

Oh noes! You put a hex on your quad! :eek:

I'm a newbie also and I haven't had any problems or (major) crashes - just few broken rotor blades and one very stylishly executed flip-over when trying to take off (all my own fault - live and learn). I think the reason you see lots of problems posted here is that people just don't report success. Maybe someone should start a Happy Pilot thread... :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt