Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No warranty without telemetry?

Reaction score
I find it ridiculous that Yuneec won't cover their product when used with the wizard remote. I caution all who use the wizard to know this. U had a mishap using my typhoon h with the wizard in watch me mode. It appears that the dynamic altitude function was not working correctly and therefore resulted in a crash.
So they said its $80 an hr plus parts, but can only give me an estimate after they have received it. The gimbal broke off the bottom of the drone and there is some sand in the motors. I just wanted to buy the parts myself and fix it myself, but they would not let me do that. Does anyone find that odd? Pretty upset and I just want to take it and throw it off a cliff.

I find it ridiculous that Yuneec won't cover their product when used with the wizard remote. I caution all who use the wizard to know this. U had a mishap using my typhoon h with the wizard in watch me mode. It appears that the dynamic altitude function was not working correctly and therefore resulted in a crash.
So they said its $80 an hr plus parts, but can only give me an estimate after they have received it. The gimbal broke off the bottom of the drone and there is some sand in the motors. I just wanted to buy the parts myself and fix it myself, but they would not let me do that. Does anyone find that odd? Pretty upset and I just want to take it and throw it off a cliff.

i find i odd that they put out a product and tell you they don't cover their product when used with the wizard remote. if i were you i would call and ask to speak to a supervisor and if that didn't work i would ask to speak to his or her supervisor , it's worth a try . Yuneec should cover their products , they sell it cover it .

I find requiring incident telemetry totally acceptable. Otherwise everyone that crashed their toy would demand warranty replacement. That's very much what everyone that ever crashed their car would do with the automaker if they could. Everyone wants something for nothing.

I don't believe for a second that Yuneec refuses to sell you parts or prohibits fixing it yourself. They'll sell parts to anyone willing to pay for them.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss