Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. sabrewalt

Any body know if this is possible? Had H a week. Still new

2. Steve Carr

Steve Carr Moderator
    Staff Member

I think the only way is to connect another device to the HDMI output and record on that device. Maybe someone has a better solution.

3. sabrewalt

4. Grimsin

Theoretically you could use an android app to do it... but the android OS on the st16 its faulty to say the least...

5. CraigCam

It is recording. Look in gallery from android home page of tablet. Your ST16 stores stand alone 780 video clips you can view post flight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

6. CAPTAINDRONE

Noob question - Can ST16 record the stream or android screen

YES and YES. When you fly and hit the VIDEO record or CAMERA record buttons, the ST16 will record the video stream and/or picture taken. You can review this information immediately by pressing the large Triangle on the bottom right of the ST16, or just go into PAD on the ST16 and then go into GALLERY and all your records are there. Everything is in a 720p or less mode. Obviously the good quality video and/or picture is the video recorded on your CGO3+ camera's micro-SD card.

7. PatR

Everything seen on, streamed to, or output from the ST-16 is 720p. That was made clear by Yuneec marketing staff during the early days of H advertising. As the Captain mentioned, if you want the good stuff you have to obtain it from the card.

8. Grimsin

I want to get all the side data... the stuff stored on the st16 automatically does not show side bars and what your doing on screen. Does it when you use HDMI out and the capture? You could use an android app if the version of kitkat being used wasn't so janky. I have tried 10 or more apps now... none of them will actually store the video. Its like root is not functioning properly...