Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Not sure why so many bash the camera

I think that there are enough good examples of H camera quality around to allow those with a bad camera to send it back and get a replacement. YouTube is packed with H steady and sharp videos.

I have had my share of lemons over the years. If I had a bad H with unacceptable quality it would go back to Yuneec with a demand for a copy that comes up to the demonstrated standard achievable.
How is the video quality? By my H

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You do realize that many of these complainers have never used the H and likely work for DJI?

This is dji?

d2398216c2cd1722ae886fdb59f5077e.jpg

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

How is the video quality? By my H

Are you filming in Auto? I have a crappy P4 video done in auto as analyzed by our resident professional cinematographer Derstig.

Are you using filters? You need to. What settings?

Just posting complaints about your camera without specifics is a waste of time for everyone on the forum. If you think it is out of focus, contact Yuneec and send it back, or re-focus it yourself.

I think that there are enough good examples of H camera quality around to allow those with a bad camera to send it back and get a replacement. YouTube is packed with H steady and sharp videos.

I have had my share of lemons over the years. If I had a bad H with unacceptable quality it would go back to Yuneec with a demand for a copy that comes up to the demonstrated standard achievable.

For us once you open the box and flied you can't return understand???

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

i don't agree at all !!!!!!!!!!!!
1. some users got a bad camera due to the bad control quality service of yuneec, and some got a correct camera
2. my lumix g7 provide perfect videos and cost only 600.00 €
I don't agree, typhoon should be classified same grade as dji P4, at least the camera must be close to or equal quality to P4 standard
It is!!! I have all three and my quality is the same on all, may have to do more manually on the H, But I can enjoy that!

To me the H is good, the video quality is ok, but once you compare with P4 you will see the difference

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送

To me the H is good, the video quality is ok, but once you compare with P4 you will see the difference

從我的iPhone使用Tapatalk 發送
I have a P2/3/4 and if I manually adjust my shutter/iso the are undetectable differences

All the above are in auto mode

The people that are happy with their need to understand that others aren't and there's a reason. People that aren't satisfied with their cameras aren't telling you to be unsatisfied. Just as happy camera folk get annoyed by hearing the complaints, the people that post their camera is great and others are just whining and have unreal expectations is also annoying. Just because that's your experience with your H doesn't mean it's everyone's experience. You're completely discounting other people's real experience. Nobody expects $6000 camera and it's ridiculous to suggest that. What people do expect is reasonable and that is what was advertised and stated by reps. The camera should be at least on par with P4. The fact dji had issues is irrelevant. Congratulations if you got a good focused camera some/many didn't. I understand some users don't have much experience and aren't optimising techniques for getting best possible images from the H. There are issues with many of the cameras. In my case I have a P3P and P4. I fly the H because I love flying it. When I film something important like wedding or commercial stuff I'm using the phantoms and that doesn't make me happy. I really want the H to be great and for certain things it is but in "my" experience the camera isn't up to par.
Totally agree what you said, I also love flying H, once again the price is about same as P4 but the video quality is not the same as P4 or close to.

Totally agree what you said, I also love flying H, once again the price is about same as P4 but the video quality is not the same as P4 or close to.
I think if you have one that is in focus and you use manual settings you can get footage close to or as good as the P4. The Autel beats them both from everything I read.

All the above are in auto mode

Auto Mode is why you are unhappy.

I have viewed your YT pictures on a Sony 4K TV and they look as good as my camera for sharpness - the whole frame is sharp.

Please use manual WB. Sunrise/Sunset is best for most uses. Set Natural as your look and set exposure on Auto for EV - 05 and ISO for 100. Shutter should be 60 or 125. You will need an ND4 filter for dull days and ND8 for bright days. When you set the exposure do not have too much sky in the shot. Your ST16 is good enough to judge the correct amount for the ground location to be exposed properly.

Captain Drone has a Drone Help video on YT that explains and shows you how to get the best out of the CGO3+

Happy flying.

Last edited:
I have viewed your YT pictures on a Sony 4K TV and they look as good as my camera for sharpness - the whole frame is sharp.

Please use manual WB. Sunrise/Sunset is best for most uses. Set Natural as your look and set exposure on Auto for EV - 05 and ISO for 100. Shutter should be 60 or 125. You will need an ND4 filter for dull days and ND8 for bright days. When you set the exposure do not have too much sky in the shot. Your ST16 is good enough to judge the correct amount for the ground location to be exposed properly.

All too true, but in this case you may be spinning your wheels.

Reactions: Wileytrigger21

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval