Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

OBS.Avoidance is not available

Reaction score
OBS.Avoidance is not available. After new firmware this is what I'm getting when I turn OBS on. every thing else is ok what is going on here anyone any Ideas.

If you have RealSense, go into settings, other settings, and check the RS box.

I suspect that improbable readings from the ultrasonic sensors can also trigger this. I experienced this once when I powered up the Typhoon while sitting on a drivewau where the surface started sloping upwards at a steep angle just in front of the Typhoon.

On power-up the drone is likely doing a self-check or diagnostic, and if the sensor reports a object in close proximity, that could indicate a malfunctioning sensor. Tall grass might also trigger this.

I suspect that improbable readings from the ultrasonic sensors can also trigger this. I experienced this once when I powered up the Typhoon while sitting on a drivewau where the surface started sloping upwards at a steep angle just in front of the Typhoon.

On power-up the drone is likely doing a self-check or diagnostic, and if the sensor reports a object in close proximity, that could indicate a malfunctioning sensor. Tall grass might also trigger this.

I have had this from the beginning back in early August with my H Pro with RS purchase. All of the updates have been the same. It seems like the first start up of the day has this issue; I simply turn the H off then on, and it seems to resolve and not be a problem for the next flights with new batteries.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace