Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

odd return to home

Reaction score
Hi all, new here. I received a Breeze for Christmas and so far i like it a lot. My wife and I are avid photographers so this opens up a whole new world. Anyway, I was flying the Breeze it was at about 7 ' off the ground and about 10' away from me, but only about 5 to 6 feet away from the takeoff point. I pressed the land home icon and the Breeze went straight up very fast to about 40 feet, hovered for a few seconds and started coming back to earth and landed about 3' feet from where it took off from. Is this a normal event for landing? What if there wasn't room for it to go that high, like tree branches or other obstruction. Thanks in advance for any help or pointers.

kevin

Hi all, new here. I received a Breeze for Christmas and so far i like it a lot. My wife and I are avid photographers so this opens up a whole new world. Anyway, I was flying the Breeze it was at about 7 ' off the ground and about 10' away from me, but only about 5 to 6 feet away from the takeoff point. I pressed the land home icon and the Breeze went straight up very fast to about 40 feet, hovered for a few seconds and started coming back to earth and landed about 3' feet from where it took off from. Is this a normal event for landing? What if there wasn't room for it to go that high, like tree branches or other obstruction. Thanks in advance for any help or pointers.

kevin
Check the drone setting on app. Y an adjust it.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

This is normal return to home behavior. The drone rises to a preset altitude to avoid obstacles like trees on its "return to home". You can change this altitude in settings.

If you choose the land option, the drone will just descend at its current position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I will start checking my settings. But as "normal" this is weird to me, if i were to do this under a tree would it bust up through the branches? Also, i tried to take pics and when i went to the gallery the pics were not there. i looked everywhere and found nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1