Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Offset of CGO3+ Gimbal

Reaction score
my gimbal of CGO3+ has a little offset to the left. I have calibrate correct Gimbal and gyro. but the cam looks a little bit to the left... so if i want do a video with a straight flight forward i loose the object if the cam looks straight on it in (at start point)

thanks for solutions yuneec-friends

Is the gimbal tilt mode switch in the up position?

If you move the switch down and move the pan knob, can you make it face forward? If you can, get it centered, maybe try the gimbal calibration again while it is in that position? Make sure it is on a level surface.

my gimbal of CGO3+ has a little offset to the left. I have calibrate correct Gimbal and gyro. but the cam looks a little bit to the left... so if i want do a video with a straight flight forward i loose the object if the cam looks straight on it in (at start point)

thanks for solutions yuneec-friends

By offset do you mean the mount or the cameras is rotated? If it's the mount, check the rubber vibration dampeners. Had some issues with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: eric bee
yes it's calibrated on a levelled surface. i will try this trick with moving forward and new calibration. and will check dampeners

yes it's calibrated on a levelled surface. i will try this trick with moving forward and new calibration. and will check dampeners

Did you restart after gimbal calibration? It's important to let it finish. It does not finish pointing straight and don't touch any gimbal control knobs or switches post calibration. It should be straight post restart after a calibration. If not, call Yuneec.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

One more thing is after calibration it will/can be offset, this can be normal. Turn off both units and turn it on again and should center. Also as mentioned make sure both camera switches on the left are in the most upright position (away from you).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanidharavi