Welcome to YuneecPilots.com!

1. BobW55

BobW55 Moderator
    Staff Member

May 10, 2016
    Well my H arrived today, When you are use to a V686 and it's dinky controler this thing is huge.
    Played around with the ST-16 and took the H outside (no propellers) to make sure it would get a GPS signal.
    Played around some with the camera. Did notice the gimbal does not like it when you turn the H on it's back.
    I also, noticed that there is not a real obvious display for what mode you are in (Smart, Angle ,RTH) it might be shown on the display but I did not notice it.
    Also did not see a warning that the SD card is NOT in the camera. Charging one of the batteries as I type this hoping I can get a quick flight in before I have to go to work in the morning. I definitely do not like the battery charger. it gets quite warm and could use a small fan in it. Soon as someone figures it out, I want one that charges faster, balances, and can discharge to storage potential.
    Placing a SD into the ST-16 is a trip, if your not careful you could actually put it inside the controller. Ok time to hit the sack. More to come when my brain is fully functional