Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

On Field Breeze Phone/Controller, Set up.

Reaction score
Hi all ...Owing to all the problems-confusion-and lack of a written manual for the Breeze I still think the Yuneec Breeze a Quality Quad.. Not only targeted at the Selfie minded people but old wrinkly's like myself who want an ease of use drone..I think Yuneec should give more support to their customers if not they will start to loosing customers..When flying correctly the Breeze is a Brill Drone.
If it helps, below is how I set up my Breeze on field ready for flying, after downloading the Breeze App onto phone ( for me the Breeze Controller/goggles App ) and Adding Name- Password-and calibrating all as on screen instructions.
On field instructions in the order I use............Breeze on ground ( Off ).
Turn on phone making sure Wi Fi, Bluetooth and location is set to on..
I use redundant phone with no sim card in it just for flying.
Turn on Breeze controller..
Controller talks to phone by Bluetooth..controller/phone talks to Breeze by wi fi ..?
Turn on Breeze App on phone / Welcome page.
Turn on Breeze Quad, you will see Blue flashing light below battery,
On Breeze app, Welcome page, Top Right you will see a Wi Fi Symbol... touch
and wait for Breaze Wi Fi name to show..Touch again to connect when connected blue flashing light goes solid.. .That,s it armed ready to fly....Move to flight mode page if using controller select controller mode.....Do not forget to adjust, if need be, your on screen height, distance, and quad speed.. Above is how I do it, I do not say it will work for you.
If it does...Happy Flying...Enjoy..

Reactions: FLYXLSA
I got a great manual with the FPV Controller. No Manual with the Breeze. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
It's an awesome little UAS. Can't wait to take it on a few adventures when the weather breaks. Kayaking, Rock Climbing, Hiking. etc. Fits in my Daypack perfectly.
For those who what a printed version:

Attachments

• Breeze Manual.pdf
    408.4 KB · Views: 40

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bj8me