Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

On/off button cover for the st-10

Reaction score
Hello
I was reading somewhere and I thought it was on here that someone was selling or making a cover that will go over the red on off button on the st 10 so that someone doesn't confuse the on/off button for the camera button. If someone knows where that person or article is I would really appreciate. I would like that button covered up so that my son or I don't hit the on off button instead of taking a picture. Thanks a million for a great group!!!

Here is the link: Amazon.com: JT&T Products (2652F) - Toggle Switch Position Indication Cover, Red: Automotive

I did not install mine yet on my ST10+ as I am still debating if i should install it or not. Keep in mind that once you apply the glue or epoxy on the x-meter, that will stain the control. I haven't found a good epoxy yet. And there is a bit of grinding on the toggle cover to fit flush on the controller. I hope that helps.
Roland
Thank you very much for the help.

I had a bad moment a few weeks ago when I Mistakenly pressed the motor button instead of camera. Fortunately with the copter at 15 feet and not 400.

I now think a switch cover is a great idea.
Even better would be a firmware mod which prevents the st10 from sending a motor off signal when airborne.

Reactions: ezed1 and Drone Boy
Here is the link: Amazon.com: JT&T Products (2652F) - Toggle Switch Position Indication Cover, Red: Automotive

I did not install mine yet on my ST10+ as I am still debating if i should install it or not. Keep in mind that once you apply the glue or epoxy on the x-meter, that will stain the control. I haven't found a good epoxy yet. And there is a bit of grinding on the toggle cover to fit flush on the controller. I hope that helps.

This switch does NOT fit on the ST10+ No way. It will work on the ST10. Take a close look at the tx button case fitment, there is a difference!

Reactions: Drone Boy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop