Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

One battery OK, one battery solid red

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've got a new Typhoon H that's going to be a donation to a local fire department, and I think there's a problem with a battery. One battery on the charger shows solid green "good to go", but the other battery shows solid red. I'm searching around for a clue to this, and found this forum. Has anybody seen this before?
THX!

Hi everyone. I've got a new Typhoon H that's going to be a donation to a local fire department, and I think there's a problem with a battery. One battery on the charger shows solid green "good to go", but the other battery shows solid red. I'm searching around for a clue to this, and found this forum. Has anybody seen this before?
THX!

What's the history of H and batteries?

Update: I tried the battery one last time, and it's flashing red now. I don't know why it was solid before, and I think it's charging now.

OK, fine. The batteries can be hard to put into the charger, need to press down until it seats good.

Reactions: abinder
Ray is correct on the fact that sometimes the battery doesn't seat in the charger correctly so if it's a solid red means that it's not charging .

Reactions: abinder

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval