Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only good news here, my H is going perfectly!

Sorry Jon, I misunderstood that setting. It is not possible to change it in the GUI.

After the problems I had with my first unit...my replacement is great ! I have slowly gained confidence in the typhoon H and
haven;t flown the phantoms in a week !
No problems even after the update and I can go over 5000 feet and once 6200 feet depending on the trees and hills.All stock!
Camera works great for my uses and so far I actually enjoy flying it !

Even with all my problems and having to take so long for Yuneec to replace the bad one, I have to give credit to Yuneec CS,
Those poor soles, listening to peoples problems day in and day out,l I never had a CS person be rude or not cheerfully helpful to me!
Hats Off to those Yuneec People !

Waiting for mine to return from Yuneec. The H flew out of the park right into traffic niped the back edge of a utility truck, cartwheeled across the road where the CGO3 ended up, I didn't know this at the time, I would have to stop traffic to recover it, the H finally stop in the grass on the other side of the park.
Looking at the invoice, I can see where Yuneec replaced the GPS. All of this happened before the new firmware update.
Sorry to hear that, but this is supposed to be for people who have had positive experiences with the H. There are enough negative ones.

With all the posts on here complaining about things not working quite right on their H, I thought I'd just post this saying I've got nothing but praise for my purchase.
I hope all the problems get fixed soon, but you always hear about doom and gloom here, so I thought I'd post this for all the satisfied users out there.
Let's hear it from you!
I'm with you. My H is a dream to fly. It is more than I expected. I've had DJI's for about 2 yrs, they were good but I never entirely trusted them. The H performs beautifully, not one dropped connection (unlike DJI), very stable, responsive. The photos and video may no be GoPro quality they are very good. More importantly, Yuneec support is fabulous. I broke my camera(very dumb mistake on my part). Sent it to Yuneec for repair, was honest with them that I broke it. They repaired it, no charge not even shipping charges. They r aces in my book.

Reactions: MerlinzLair
My H is an absolute dream to fly. No issues with it whatsoever.

- Flies brilliantly even in super high wind.
- Upgraded fine.
- Video is super stable and crisp.
- Really happy with how the ST16 works.
- Love the 360deg camera.
- Added Itelite DBS - I get 1.4KM on the telemetry and I've had it out at 2.5KM with video and control still.

I trust my Typhoon H completely and have it over water 80% of the time

The only thing the has gone wrong is that my Obstacle Avoidance switch has broken off on my ST16. I don't use it anyway, so not biggy.

Edit:
70+ flights so far. I cycle through 3 batteries nearly every time I got out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jom and MerlinzLair
Stupid Yuneec (fxxk) do not let us to set the RTH Height (even after the new firmware updated), please stop mentioning LOS

First Flight !!!! .... I finally had time (and weather :p) to get some flight time in. Went perfectly .... didn't over do anything .... just 3 batteries worth of basic handling and familiarisation flights near my local ***.

Shot a couple of videos and took some stills to test everything out.

Couldn't be happier with the H. Now to recharge the batteries with my new charger and cables (thanks to Carolina Dronz and GekoCH) .... and start planning my next flights :).

Cheers :cool:

Absolutely love my h!! Thinking of getting some goggles to go with it. I like the look of the Epson moverio 300. Not out till October tho. Its a plus that you can keep line of sight at all times while still having fpv.

I am happy to report that after getting my H back from repair, (bricked doing the firmware).
It is once again flying flawlessly. Although they say they did not mess with the camera, the video looks much better. Now that I can turn on/off the GPS in flight OMG she will move. Will eat your battery for lunch in that mode if you are fast flying, I need to get a camera set up so I can film the ground speed, want to see how fast she can go in a power dive no GPS. Too hard for my old eyes to watch the screen and the H at the same time going fast. I know I can look at the telemetry data later. Big motorcycle rally in town next week (300+ bikes) if the weather is good, I am ready.

Now that I can turn on/off the GPS in flight OMG she will move. Will eat your battery for lunch in that mode if you are fast flying,

Yep, Bob, I know what you mean. Tried mine early this morn, at 100', GPS off, Brer Rabbit, then I cut her loose. Yikes, almost got out of LOS before I could stop it.

I got mine home tonight and could not see it all. Used RTH a couple of times to reorient and get closer to home. Finally spotted it visually and brought her home. Tense? Yes. Stayed calm and all turned out well! Landed at 14.3. Yay! Love my H!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33