Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only good news here, my H is going perfectly!

LOS You know the legal distance we can fly. Remember LOS.

Forgot to say that my H is working very well for flying LOS.
Keep mentioning LOS means our H is lousy in flying distance,why we can't fly long distance at a open and a clear space????

Last edited:
I have had mine almost a mile out. Looks like a black dot in the sky.
You want to be that far out and not be able to see it?

I have had mine almost a mile out. Looks like a black dot in the sky.
You want to be that far out and not be able to see it?
We are still in control, your controller you still able to see the surrounding, your H can view 360 deg you're better than 747 pilot so what is LOS, so please do talk about LOS anymore

Last edited:
My H is an absolute dream to fly. No issues with it whatsoever.

- Flies brilliantly even in super high wind.
- Upgraded fine.
- Video is super stable and crisp.
- Really happy with how the ST16 works.
- Love the 360deg camera.
- Added Itelite DBS - I get 1.4KM on the telemetry and I've had it out at 2.5KM with video and control still.

I trust my Typhoon H completely and have it over water 80% of the time (some raw footage - my Youtube chan.: Jason Kurdzinski)

The only thing the has gone wrong is that my Obstacle Avoidance switch has broken off on my ST16. I don't use it anyway, so not biggy.

Edit:
70+ flights so far. I cycle through 3 batteries nearly every time I got out.
Mine has also been flawless with the exception of one minor hiccup where the H stopped descending at near 10 ft. Flys wonderfully! i need to order a set of FPVLR antennas after seeing what they can do.

I'm really pleased with my H. Yesterday, i checked the videos i've made on my by big screen ( i swapped the micro sd card from the camera to the ST16 and plugged the ST16 to my TV ) The video was Jerky... i could see shakes and when i panned, it wasn't smooth. And then, i realised and it looked like the ST16 had a hard time with the files. I uploaded the videos on my computer and looked at them again on the TV... OMG ! the footage was hyper smooth and really nice. ( i'm in HD @ 60P ) once, the H is filming at 400 feets and it looked like the video was paused because it was so much stable ! i had to double check !

I'm really please with the H.

We are still in control, your controller you still able to see the surrounding, your H can view 360 deg you're better than 747 pilot so what is LOS, so please do talk about LOS anymore

Because LOS (line of sight) is what the FAA here in the US has mandated the distance away from the person controlling it as the max distance away; not if you can see it in your controller view screen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Within VLOS is the law in Canada, and is sensible if you have any experience with multirotors.
If you are dead set on flying BVLOS, do it over the ocean in class g airspace and under 400ft. Try it 100 times and see how many times you get it back. There is more that can go wrong than lost link.
Just MO

Reactions: abinder

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubestpremiumsupplements