Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Only one or two batteries coming along ?

Reaction score
Hello,

I looked at France, Germany, England... Yuneec Breeze is not only more expensive, but there seems to be only one battery coming along, while I keep on watching youtube videos with two batteries included in the basic package (Flitetest, etc...)

All in all (price difference + missing battery), I'd say that the Yuneec is 15 to 20% more expensive in France, Germany, England.

Not good for a 12mn-only-lasting battery, and not good from a global seller.

Last edited:
Hello,

I looked at France, Germany, England... Yuneec Breeze is not only more expensive, but there seems to be only one battery coming along, while I keep on watching youtube videos with two batteries included in the basic package (Flitetest, etc...)

All in all (price difference + missing battery), I'd say that the Yuneec is 15 to 20% more expensive in France, Germany, England.

Not good for a 12mn-only-lasting battery, and not good from a global seller.

I suspect that the Euro and the English pound are not getting good exchange and the 20% figure is about right with the "Brexit" effect as well.
Don't forget uk prices include 20% sales tax (VAT) so if you are comparing.to the $ then again it's not a fair fight. Of you look around you can get these for £349 Inc vat so I'd say not a bad price .

Biggest issue for me is the lack of software to do.updates via PC rather than over the air as it is not uncommon for the software to corrupt and then problems occur which is what's happened to.mine, home back to the factory for a new unit!

Find a friend in the US who belongs to Costco that can ship one to you. Around $400 with tax, and comes with 3 batteries. Some eBay sellers might be able to ship to europe as well. The obvious downside is possible lack of warranty coverage if the US spec'd model is different.

Find a friend in the US who belongs to Costco that can ship one to you. Around $400 with tax, and comes with 3 batteries. Some eBay sellers might be able to ship to europe as well. The obvious downside is possible lack of warranty coverage if the US spec'd model is different.
You'd need to add import tax on to that too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval