Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Orbit mode execution failed error

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just got my Typhoon H about two weeks ago. Everything has been going fine with my flights and stability but tonight I decided to use smart modes such as POI and orbit both of them keep telling me executed failed. I not sure whats going on here. Can anyone give me some pointers. Thanks.

We need to learn more about the exact process you executed before attempting assessments. I remember my first attempts to use CCC failed because I was doing it wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to learn more about the exact process you executed before attempting assessments. I remember my first attempts to use CCC failed because I was doing it wrong.

Hi Pat,

I end up contacting Yuneec Costumer service the next day. They helped me resolve the issue pretty quick. It appears that after the latest update I installed the ST 16- was not bind properly to the camera or the aircraft. Everything is working fine now. Thanks for your help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mathewthomasmt